Planoly is a social media content planner trusted by over 8 million content creators to build your following on social. Leverage comprehensive content creator tools to manage every piece of your social strategy and grow your business. From powerful AI caption generation to content inspiration, Planoly has you covered. Enjoy visual planning tools and auto-posting to Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube (including YouTube Shorts!), Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) & Pinterest.
Consistently grow your business in one simplified workspace with Planoly. From finding content ideas to organizing and re-purposing content across channels, easily streamline your social marketing workflow. Planoly helps take the hassle out of content creation with our new AI Caption Writer – a unique way to create authentic content using one of our custom personas. Say goodbye to caption writer’s block, and spend more time focusing on growing your business.
Map out your content ideas, organize your hashtags, craft the perfect caption and schedule posts. Whether you need an Instagram feed planner or a simple way to repurpose content across every social channel, Planoly brings you what you need to get more done. Download today!
How Planoly works:
NEW! CREATE CAPTIONS WITH THE AI CAPTION WRITER
- Get inspired with Planoly’s automated approach to social content creation
- Create engaging captions and generate copy that connects with your followers in just a few taps
- Leverage the power of AI so you can focus your attention on the rest of your business
MORE THAN JUST A CONTENT PLANNER
- Access weekly trending content ideas curated by our social team every Monday
- Find upcoming events on the Planoly Calendar
- Add & organize ideas you can use later - including notes, images, videos, sounds & links into folders in our Ideas Manager
- Save TikTok sounds & videos directly into the Planoly Ideas Manager from the TikTok app
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
- Instagram planning, LinkedIn posts, TikTok videos – all in a single workspace
- Get your own Instagram feed planner in a dedicated workspace - including Stories & Reels
- Create hashtag groups for each channel or topic
- Add calendar notes for quick content reminders
- Invite team members to collaborate and manage your content
THE PERFECT POST SCHEDULER
- Auto-post to every social channel in a single view - including TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, X & Pinterest
- Easily add hashtag groups into your captions
- Receive push confirmations when content goes live
ANALYZE INSTAGRAM PERFORMANCE
- Get a social media manager with advanced metrics for Instagram
- Track follower growth & post performance over days, weeks, months, or longer
There’s even more to love about Planoly on our web dashboard! Access a free 7-day trial to test all of our features.
Looking to drive traffic to your blog, website or affiliate links? Linkit is our free link in bio solution that lets you visually highlight your top content, products, and landing pages - anywhere digitally.
Looking for a way to sell your products or digital services? Sellit is our paid tool that lets you create a monetized online storefront in seconds. Sell anything to anyone, anywhere.
We offer 4 plan options - all customizable. Easily add additional social sets or team members to any plan.
- PERSONAL: FREE plan with 1 social set + 10 uploads per month
- STARTER: 1 social set + 60 uploads per month
- GROWTH: 1 social set + unlimited uploads + 2 team members
- PROFESSIONAL: 2 social sets + unlimited uploads + 5 team members
We’d love to connect with you!
Customer Support: https://www.planoly.com/contact-us
We made some improvements to Planoly and squashed some bugs. Happy posting!
Ratings and Reviews
I use Planoly every month and I just use the free plan. It can be confusing at first that you only get 30 “uploads” not posts. But once you understand that it’s great. I love that it posts automatically to Instagram for me and I don’t have to be available at that time to help upload it through a series of taps like many other schedulers have. I also like the shopping feature as well since I mainly use Planoly for my skincare instagram profile. It’s nice to link. The only thing that part of Planoly is missing is being to link to more than one thing. When the item is in one of the stores they use, you can link to many things. But if it’s an outside link you can only link to one thing. You also can’t mix outside links with the store links they have. Those extra features would be great for the shopping aspect. So I would suggest checking the links before you upload because it might be better to make it a stand alone product.
The only thing I wish they had was a plan for $1-3/month. You got 400 uploads a month and 6 months of metrics and analysis. I would definitely buy a plan like that.
But I love all the functionality of Planoly and it’s definitely worth the free plan for me. Since you only get 30 uploads, I use another app to upload more than one edited version of the same photo to see which one goes best with the other pictures.
Doesn’t always work; inconsistent support
Update: I appreciate that Planoly is always adding new features. Being able to crop images in-app now is a game changer. As others have mentioned, I’d like the option of being able to use the app horizontally with my iPad Pro/ magic keyboard combo. Also been having some buggy issues recently; images aren’t auto posting as scheduled and now I’m unable to access my metrics in the app. Hopefully these things can be resolved soon, I’m a paying user and customer support isn’t the best in normal times, and it’s frustrating to be paying money for an app that isn’t always able to do what I pay it to do. But it’s still the best IG planner I’ve tried.
There’s a lot I love about this app; it makes planning my feed so much easier I pay for the pro account and spend $8.99 a month. But often posting images in the 4:5 aspect ratio is not allowed, regardless of whatever app I use to try to use the correct ratio. I’ve reached out to customer support numerous times but have never gotten a satisfactory solution. Sometimes I can upload and auto post images in the 4:5 aspect ratio, sometimes I can’t, good luck figuring out when the app is going to allow it. It’s very frustrating, and with the less-than-helpful support, I don’t know how long I’ll continue paying for an app I can’t always use as described. User beware: when the app is good, it’s very very good, but when it is bad it’s only helpful at best.
Developer Response ,
If we can improve your experience any further, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com, we're always happy to help!
Say Goodbye to Stressful Posting & I’ll tell you why..
What started out as a tool to boost my personal Instagram, is now going to be my “ace in the hole” for when I go back to my job as office manager after maternity leave! I’ve tried other tools that I’ve just not been impressed with, but this was a different story. I’ll admit, the reason I checked this out was only for the option to create and save different hashtag groups. (Which is amazing!) but it’s so much more. As a creative, I’m scatterbrained with a hundred different ideas at once. This lets me save all those, including captions, and lets me organize when I want to post what, exactly when and where! I’ve only tapped into the surface of all it does. It reeled me in right away with its beautiful and easy to use interface. I love that you can schedule posts that are ready to go. (As long as they are perfect squares?) I love that it could grow with you as needed. That you can use it for reposting, add “placeholders” for ideas you want to add but haven’t quite figured out! Lastly, when I had a question, their customer service team went above and beyond to help me out. Which I really appreciate. I will be recommending it to everyone I know who does any kind of social media work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Planogram, Inc
- 116.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 PLANOLY
- In-App Purchases
- SOLO $10.99
- DUO $22.99
- Starter $16.00
- SOLO $22.99
- SOLO $10.99
- SOLO $119.99
- SOLO $22.99
- Growth $28.00
- Personal + Content Marketplace $12.99
- DUO $48.99