Looking for a simple weight lifting log app? Look no further. Plansible takes a minimalist approach to lift logging, focusing primarily on reducing clutter and on ease-of-use.
What you can expect to find in this application:
1. Exercise tracking.
2. Custom exercises.
3. Repeatable routines / workouts.
5. Metric system.
6. Offline support.
7. Exercise notes.
8. Automatic backups.
9. Keyboardless data entry.
10. Remembering past lifts.
We keep the built-in list of exercises small, so that you can easily navigate your own custom exercises when working out.
Let us know what you think!
- Fixed muscle selection when editing custom exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Effective, but Needs Simple Additions
Love the simplicity of tracking with this app. In future updates, I would like to see:
1. Superset functionality
2. A splash screen timer between sets instead of a "locked" splash screen at the beginning of the exercise. A timer for the exercise is great, but I would like to be able to input data while it's counting. Place it (exercise timer) in a corner of the screen and have it stop when "finish" is tapped. That way there's time per exercise and time between sets. Also a setting to toggle the timers on/off.
3. Alphabetized lists across the board
4. Ability to add notes to individual exercises - i.e. what equipment was used, personal reminders, etc.
5. Ability to edit/delete custom exercises
6. When I add an exercise to a workout, I would like that exercise to add below the previous, not above - ascending instead of descending.
These additions will make this app 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving it a try! We've added quite a few of your requests (notes, edit/delete, sorting, exercise ordering), and we are working on the last two (timer, supersets). If you have a chance, we would love to hear if these changes meet your needs, or if there's anything else you'd like to see (you should have received one of the founder's emails in the registration email). Thanks again, and happy lifting!
We've finished adding all of these features. Thanks again for the excellent feedback!
Let me try the app first without giving up my personal information. I understand you want my stuff saved to the cloud but I am never going to give up my email without knowing what is in the app. Downloaded but never tried because of your required login.
I like the basic approach. Focused on important stuff, not fluff. I like being able to cruise throgh preset routine. BUT - > just lost all activity history and personal routines a second time. Lack of reliability a real impediment to this being an app to seriously depend on as a workout tool.
Update. Doesn’t work. Can’t even reinstall and log in or even register as new user.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that! We had an outage that took a couple days to resolve, but everything is up and running again. None of your data was lost, and we have daily backups to ensure that in the case of any catastrophic failures we can recover everything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.