With the PlanSource Mobile App™, you have quick and easy access to your benefits information where and when you need it. This free app allows you to instantly access relevant details any time about each benefit, share your ID cards and store relevant health care contacts right in the palm of your hand.
You can conveniently see coverage levels, effective dates and co-pays as well as covered dependents and designated beneficiary information in this streamlined and simple-to-use app. You can also receive communications from your employer about new benefits and changes throughout the year.
Key features of the PlanSource Mobile App include:
• Secure Authentication – Secured authentication into the PlanSource Mobile App ensures safety and privacy of information.
• Easy Benefits Access – Let’s you look up the details of the benefits you are currently enrolled in so that you can make more informed choices related to benefits throughout the year.
• Store and Send ID Cards – You can store ID cards and share via email or fax (fax cover sheet included) with providers when needed.
• Receive Communications – You can receive messages from your employer about benefits, events and other important information, keeping you informed and up to date right on your Android device.
• Store Useful Contacts – Store useful benefit contacts, providers, nurse line, etc., and important health links right in the app for quick, easy access and reference.
The PlanSource Mobile App is available to employees of organizations that use the PlanSource Platform™ for benefits shopping, enrollment and billing.
• Instead of having to remember your user name and password each time, you will be asked to create a 5-digit security code for future authentications.
• If you have a single sign on through your employer’s benefits portal, you will need to log in to the benefits portal and register your device. At that time, you will be provided with a 15-character code to use to access the mobile application.
• You’re ready to go!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The app doesn’t even ask for the temporary passcode, which means that your device can’t be registered. Each time you close the app out, you have to set the whole thing up again just like you’ve opened it for the first time. Once you get in there, there is no useful information. It basically just shows that you have coverages. You won’t have access to your ID cards, policy information, etc.
Resets Every Time You Open!!
This MIGHT be a useful app. I actually like being able to see even the simplest info. I always forget my plans. HOWEVER the temporary login you’re supposed to generate and register your device online never works.
The app also resets once you close it out. Means you have to keep setting it up each time...worthless. I’ll just use my company portal online. Might be clunky but at least it’s consistent.
Can’t even create an account?!
I’ve been trying to create and account for about 15 minutes now. I installed the app, got the temporary passcode, and go to accept the terms and agreements. That’s as far as I get because every time I click accept it says “user does not exist”. I’ve tried 4 different passcodes and clicked accept like 50 times. It’s ridiculous!! Useless and pointless
- PlanSource Benefits Administration, Inc.
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 PLANSOURCE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.