- "I’m always wondering about the name of different flowers that I see so this app has been great!"
- "Unlike the other apps I have tried, this one got it right the first time. I am impressed."
- "This is by far the best plant recognition app in the app store. It's also the only one to use multiple images of different parts of the plant in recognition. This is probably not a coincidence."
- Instantly identify any plant from one or multiple images.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- High accuracy result when combining pictures from different parts of the plant.
- Study captured plants on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured plants.
Identify any plant anywhere on earth instantly with the latest AI technology. Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. The system is trained to recognize million of flowers, trees, mushrooms… with high accuracy.
Our database is unlike any other. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
For best result, please take multiple photos from different parts of the plant for analysis.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Improved performance & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good but room for improvement
It’s not always right, but it usually gets it if I use the option to import pictures from my library. The in-app analyzer never works for me, so I just don’t use it, but the import option does everything I need it to. Would also be convenient to allow selecting multiple pictures at once instead of having to go back and add each picture individually
I love this app. I tried about 6 different plans ID apps, this one is definitely the most accurate. It’s correct 98% of the time in my opinion. I also like that you can save your answers, then you can go back if you can’t remember what that leaf in the Spring was. The only thing I don’t love is you have to have a strong WIFI connection, I have Century Link so I don’t. It is a great app and I would recommend it.
Perfect for conversation then $ticker shock $$$
This is the second flower identification app that I’ve downloaded. The first one was correct about 60% of the time. This one seems to have at least up till now and 95%.
I downloaded because I thought it was free. Only for a week then it’s outrageous. Too bad. I would have kept it if it were a pay once and not a subscription.
- Phuong Bui
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nature Identification
- In-App Purchases
- Plant Identification $39.99
- Plant Identification $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.