Choose from one of ten ‘living looks’, then drag and drop your favourite plants into your room to see how they will make your space healthier and more relaxing.
The app even rates the health and wellbeing of your space based on how many plants you have in it – drawing on science by RMIT University.
Download it now for free!
JUST ONE PLANT CAN IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY 25%
Paint fumes, furniture finishes and air pollution can make your home’s air less than fresh.
Just one plant can make a big difference. Adding more can clean your air completely – and make you feel more relaxed and inspired.
Plant Life Balance is packed with custom plant styles, scientifically designed to improve your health and wellbeing – and give your home a fabulous new living look at the same time.
Simply choose the look you like, then try it in your space.
HOW PLANT LIFE BALANCE WORKS:
Rate your space:
1. Choose a home, office or outdoor space
2. Tell the app how many plants are in the space
3. Get your health and wellbeing rating
4. Start adding plants and see your rating go up
5. Get your plant list and look delivered to your inbox
Style your space:
1. Choose the look you like - there’s one for everyone
2. Take a photo of any room or outdoor space, or choose an existing photo
3. Drag and drop virtual plants into the space
4. Move them around until everything is just right, then save your look or get it delivered to your inbox
5. Now make it happen - head to the accredited nursery finder to see what’s near you
• Exclusive Plant Life Balance rating system backed by scientific research from RMIT University on the health and wellbeing benefits of plants.
• 100+ plants of all shapes sizes and varieties to try in your space, all professionally photographed so they look real as you add them.
• Ten junglicious designer style looks to choose from
• Plant guide and care tips from the The Planthunter
• Your personally curated shopping list of plants to help you start the journey to a better Plant Life Balance
Download Plant Life Balance now for free!
- updated Firebase integration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do not get it. You show a beautiful picture with plants that I should be inspired by. I click on the scene only to find... plants not identified? Seriously is this an oversight? For a glaring example look through your scenes and count the species. Then count the the plant suggestions . Large plants in scenes appear totally overlooked. As in overlooked in every indoor scene. Is overlooked the right word or is it omission?
I don’t get what the point of this app is. I was told it can rate my air quality but I don’t see how this is possible. You just use images of plants and place them on a photo of a fake room. I’m confused.
- Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited
- 88.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Horticulture Innovation Australia Ltd 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.