Grow your career at a job you’ll love.
Anyone who’s applied to a job in the past year knows it can be brutal. But it doesn’t have to be. We make applying to jobs easy, simple, even fun!
No cover letters, no endless job boards, no resume black holes.
Here’s how it works:
1) We send you jobs we think you’d actually want.
2) You check out the job description and salary details and click apply straight from your phone.
3) Within days (not weeks) you hear back.
Finding a job shouldn’t be one. We take the stress out of the job search by matching candidates with fast-growing companies where you’ll be sure to make an impact.
- We do the heavy lifting - We take care of the “search” part so you can focus on things that matter. You’ll get notified of new jobs that fit your search preferences and work experience, all of them at awesome companies that actually need you. We promise you won’t be fetching coffee or getting your boss lunch.
- We’ll get smarter over time - The more you use our platform the better we get at figuring out what kind of jobs you like.
- We’ll be your “in” to some of the coolest startups out there - We partner directly with the recruiting teams at hundreds of high growth companies. If you’re a strong fit, we’ll fast track your resume directly to the hiring manager. We’ve gotten people hired within days of applying.
- We’ll be your job coach - Honestly, we know that job hunting sucks! Sometimes you’re gonna need someone in your corner. We’ve seen thousands of candidates interview and will be there every step of the way to offer advice and help you put your best foot forward. We’re not just an app, we’re a career-building community.
Now let’s get started, and take the stress out of finding a job!
P.S. Earn a sign-on bonus just for getting hired through us! That’s right, if you accept a job you found on Planted, we’ll throw in some cash to sweeten the deal.
P.P.S. We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates for LinkedIn authentication and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am sooooo thankful that I found my startup job though Planted! I love how you can track exactly where you are in the process via the app, and that there is a third party that you can contact if you are in need of some extra help. The interview question prep help was spot on, I felt ahead of the game with their extra pointers that they include for you. My only issue was that the selection of jobs was very slim. I updated my preferences so that I was open to just about everything, but I was barely sent any jobs. In total I was sent about 5 jobs so felt extremely lucky that it worked out with one of them. Overall, I still highly recommend!
Use this!! Great app, great company!
Planted is a terrific place for anyone wanting to venture into the startup world on the creative side. Rather than post engineering and CS jobs, they focus more on the creative positions that (in my opinion) are more difficult to land because the competition is high. They filter through your preferences and work experience and present matches throughout the week. Once you see something you like, you answer a few easy questions for Planted's review and if they think it is a good fit, then they forward your answers and resume along to the company. Unlike other sites, they really focus on your interests and provide great recommendations, which get even better the more you respond to their suggestions and they have data to better tailor results. I highly recommend using Planted if you're searching for the next step in your career in the startup world. Best of luck to all - job searching is tough, but fear not - Planted is here to help!
Seems more geared toward entry-level millennials
I’ve had Planted for about two or three months now, and I really can’t think of any positives that have come of it.
Firstly, they over-vet applications, meaning there is a very good chance your application will be rejected before it even gets to the employer. I’m not sure what kind of professionals they have working for them that seem to think they are well-positioned to reject experienced applicants, but it seems more often than not that applications are being killed within a day or two. They tell you you can apply directly to the employer on your own; but that’s not often made very clear.
Secondly, they hyper-advertise positions for their clients on Craigslist. Go to Craigslist for New York, type in ‘startup’, and you will see almost the same exact advertisement for multiple different companies like it’s some kind of template to use and they just swap out the name of the company. When you go to apply for those jobs, you’ll be rejected.
Thirdly, I’m seeing positions that were advertised four months ago and still have not been filled. Clearly this app is not doing a good job at filling those positions.
Save your time and aggravation and use LinkedIn.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.