Introducing the ultimate app for plant lovers! Track watering tasks (and more) so you never forget. Maintain a photo journal of your garden, and be proud with your work!
Keep your plants thriving and growing with PlantPal, the most comprehensive and efficient plant care app tailored just for houseplant enthusiasts.
=== Organized Plant Collection ===
Easily add and categorize your plants by rooms and groups. No more forgetting where you placed that succulent!
=== Intelligent Task Tracking ===
Track essential tasks like watering, fertilizing, and repotting.
PlantPal is better than a mere to-do list. With the added convenience to set repeating tasks and the agility to snooze tasks when needed, you're always in control.
=== Photo Journal ===
Chronicle your plant's growth journey with our Photo Book feature, making it a cinch to look back on every new leaf and bloom.
=== Smart Task Planner ===
Juggling plant care for multiple green friends? No worries—PlantPal can give you rest days in between. Specify your Work Days and let PlantPal optimally organize tasks to show only on those days.
=== PlantPal Library ===
Search for plants easily and stay informed. Out lightweight database offers basic care instructions for a myriad of houseplants.
=== iCloud Sync ===
Effortlessly maintain your plant data across your iPhone and iPad with secure and private iCloud sync.
=== Optimized for iPad ===
PlantPal is optimized for iPad with a triple-column layout to maximize the use of your screen space.
The app also works great with split-view and multi-window support, perfect for when you need more than one apps on the screen.
=== Privacy First ===
We value your privacy. PlantPal operates offline, ensuring a fast, responsive experience without compromising your data.
We exclusively rely on iCloud for sync, meaning no third-party servers and no waiting.
=== === === === ===
Experience the joy of houseplant care simplified. Download PlantPal and let us be your guiding green thumb!
Greetings, plant parents! Version 4.18 is here to address a few bugs that we’ve caught—
- In plant detail page, the menu to add a photo might not consistently activate. Fixed.
- The same menu had the incorrect glyph. Fixed.
- Notifications did not refresh app badge count correctly at 12 am every day. Fixed.
- App icon badge count were not consistent with notifications and in-app tab/sidebar badge. Fixed.
- Widgets did not render in expected ways on iPad Lock Screens; they were also not optimized for Stand By on the iPhone. Fixed.
- Live Activity on the iPhone and iPad Lock Screens would not adapt properly to Dark Mode. Fixed.
- Purchase status shared from iCloud Family Sharing might not refresh automatically. Fixed.
We are also making a few changes with PlantPal:
- Functionalities with weather and seasons have been removed.
- PlantPal Pro is now available at a more affordable price with individual plans. We also lowered the pricing for family plans across most countries and regions.
Hope you’ll enjoy this update! As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Ratings and Reviews
Very handy but…
…I just wish they had more plants in their system. I have upwards of 40 plants in different varieties and most of them are not in the database. Otherwise I like this app a lot.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hanzhog: thank you for taking the time with the review! We’re very happy to hear you find PlantPal helpful, and we recognize the database should be more populated. We’re working on that and hope to have it improved soon!
In the meantime, you can manually add your plants by taking a photo or putting in the name. PlantPal launched without a database and we let you add plants that don’t belong to our library yet. Hope this can help :)
Great App For Plant Lovers
I have lots of plants, so I had to spend some time putting all of them into the app, but it was worth it. Now I know exactly when to water and treat them based on the schedule I set. Previously I was watering all my plants on one schedule, which quickly became very infrequent. This app is aging me time and effort and saving my plants from death by dehydration. I do wish there was a bigger library of plants, but I didn’t mind putting in my own plants.
Developer Response ,
Hello SchemeViller, thank you for the kind words, and we’re glad to hear you love the app! We’re working to add more plants to the library so hope we can improve on that front soon.
everything is working great. Thank you!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Cadence_P, glad to hear the problem you experienced was resolved! Please feel free to get in touch for any feedback and ideas :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sasquatch Studio Inc.
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021–2023 Sasquatch Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PlantPal Pro $1.99
- PlantPal Pro $14.99
- PlantPal Pro (Family Lifetime) $49.99
- PlantPal Pro (Monthly) $0.99
- PlantPal Pro (Annual) $6.99
- PlantPal Pro (Lifetime) $19.99
- PlantPal Pro (Family Lifetime) $44.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.