Get ready to soil your plants as a mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Use your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants — Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry bombs and more — to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they break down your door.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings
WINNER OF OVER 30 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS*
50 FUN-DEAD LEVELS
Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool, on the rooftop and more. Plus fend off a continual wave of zombies as long as you can with Survival mode!
NOT GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS
Battle zombie pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and 26 more fun-dead zombies. Each has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all.
SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE
Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. Zombies love brains so much they'll jump, run, dance, swim and even eat plants to get into your house. Open the Almanac to learn more about all the zombies and plants to help plan your strategy.
FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER
Earn 49 powerful perennials as you progress and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more.
GROW WITH YOUR GAME
Show off your zombie-zapping prowess by earning 46 awesome achievements.
Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu.
*Original Mac downloadable game.
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information. This app contains direct links to the Internet.
Hello, smarty plants! Your zombie-zapping experience will be better than ever with fun improvements, like:
• A redesigned home screen: Find your favorite content or game modes faster than ever
• Level replays: Go back and play your favorite levels - through day, night, fog and more - with a single tap using our new level selector
• Optimizations to the game to support iPhone XS and XS Max
We’ve also made some behind-the-scenes updates to protect your brains. As always, thanks for playing.
Ratings and Reviews
Plants Vs Zombies “A Nostalgic Trip”
I love Plants vs Zombies it’s a really good game. But there are some issues I’d like to address.
1. The menu is really boring. First of all the gravestone for adventure mode is a little smaller and lacks the detail of the older one. Also the zombies in the background aren’t a good addition and makes it look bland. And the leaf that falls randomly every few seconds....Just stop. Also... what about the achievement zombie gnome. He was like the best part of the entire screen. Every time I opened the game and found him, it made me so happy. It was kinda the cherry on top. But, now it lacks that flavor and is just replaced by a bland wood sign. How you, EA and Pop Cap, can solve this is to put it back to its original state. Finally, I think for the level select for adventure should be more...Creative. It just looks like a lame level select screen that you would look at in a CHEAP mobile. For this I suggest jazzing it up a little and giving it personality. This is PVZ gosh darn it. Make it feel like it. Well Pop Cap, EA please take this in consideration and try to fix these up. Thanks if you do and keep on doing what you do.
The same masterpiece, with ads and almost required in app purchases
Don’t get me wrong, plants vs zombies is great, and is one of the best games of the early 2000’s. I love it! I feel, however, that this app is almost a mockery of the original game.
Let’s start with the first issue. Ads. I get that it is free and all, but there are several ads in the game. Want a rake? Watch an ad. Want an instakill plant, removing the difficulty of a tough zombie? Ad. You beat a level? You better believe it, there is an ad! Ads are everywhere, but I guess you can turn off WiFi to stop seeing them.
Next are in app purchases. You may think that it’s normal, since it is mobile, and lots of mobile games have in app purchases. That is true, but you have to buy mini games. “How much?” You may think. Let’s just say that depending on what you get, they can cost anywhere from 50,000 coins for a group of mini-games (usually 3 or 4), or 100,000 for Vase-breaker or I, zombie! That’s right, OR! And the cob cannon, either did, or does have a big where it only kills one zombie, which renders it useless! I feel not patching it was on purpose, so people who spent money on it, pretty much wasted it, encouraging them to buy more money! I also feel like they don’t give you money nearly as often as they did on the computer or console. The fact that the best way to get money is to grind by completing levels over and over again, to get coins from lawn movers and grave busters is sickening.
PvZ is awesome!!!
Now this game is the best game for all ages because it starts out nice and easy for beginners and the new update allows more detailed practice for starter players. This game has everything you want to do and it is very long! The only thing that I would like to see added is a co-op mode and a vs mode with a friend or with the computer. Other than that this game is the best for all players. If you don’t know what this game is than download it right now and play and play it! I hope that it keeps getting updated for more stuff to do. The new modes that I said about would make the game never ending and more fun! As always download this game now you will have fun with it! Trust me. I am still playing this game today on adventure 2 day 8. I love survival endless it is a good way to get coins faster. One thing that doesn’t work for me is the cob cannons explosions. I doesn’t blow up the zombies for me. But to end this download this now it’s a good game to do if your bored! This game is great and keep updating it please! 100/1 rating!
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 176.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2014 Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Free $2.99
- Digger's Diamond Mine $3.99
- Dr. Zomboss’ Piggy Bank $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.