This is a simple but powerful photo distortion App. You can use it to simulate realistic plastic surgeries, improve your appearance on social networks, or have fun warping people. All you need to do is drag, grow or shrink the body parts you want distorted. Find out how you would look like with a different nose, chin, buttock, less weight....
WHAT CAN THE APP DO?
Used by over half a million users worldwide and by real plastic surgeons, this photo distortion app can transform any body part to simulate various plastic surgeries:
• Nose Job ( rhinoplasty )
• Lips augmentation
• Chin and face contouring
• Weight loss, liposuction
• Muscle augmentation
• anything you can reshape, grow or shrink !
Warping people in the most hilarious way for fun, improving someone's appearance or for serious plastic surgery decision process, this app will help you.
HOW TO USE THE APP?
Using the app is very easy:
• Import a head-shot or full body picture from your camera or computer image library. Preferably the subject should be photographed on a unified color background and well lit, so the contours are clearly visible.
• Drag, grow or shrink the body parts that you want distorted. For example you can crush this bump on your nose, or even make you slimmer.
• Undo latest changes if you are not satified with latest modifications.
• Switch from single to dual view, to easily compare the before / after images on same screen.
• Launch a morphing animation between the original photo and the modified one to see the old you transforming into the new you !
• Save your image, or share it on Befaft.com, our own social network where you can rate and comment other users' pictures.
Download Plastic Surgery Simulator now. Then see how those changes you’ve been wanting to make might really look. Beauty is a right.
- Mojave compatibility.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serious and Fun
This morphing program works magic and mayhem (according to your taste) on photos. It serves me to provide small, cosmetic changes to the facial and body shapes of my photographic subjects which, in moderation, can actually fool people into thinking they look that good. Everything works as advertised and doesn't require more skill than a somewhat artistic eye and a steady hand. My only problem is that I can't seem to get the brush small enough, even at the slider's lowest setting, to do some of the fine work I want to do. For that the ham-hocked brush suffices, actually, but takes me much longer and requires copious undo's.
Crash - Hungup
I’ve used the app since 2011 and since that time, I was quite satisfied - until tonight. At first it would not save ‘my modified pic’, and now, I can not open up any previously saved files. Something is wrong. I’ve trashed the program and now trying to reload the ‘newest’ version.
Again, the program crashed and will not save the file and now will not pull up previously files.
2/19 Now when I export the version that was modified (After) does not save. Plus, importing files hangs up and I have to ‘download’ the version from the app store again.
Is there no way this can be fixed?
When I upload a ‘previous’ file, it’s not recognize. I run this program on 2 different PC, both have the same ‘Issues’.
Developer Response ,
You contacted us via email reporting the problem (but didn't mention the crash). I replied within minutes asking to send an image that is causing you the problem so we can reproduce the problem locally and fix it. You didn't even answer and came here complaining. Doesn't seem you want the problem fixed. We can't help if you don't send an image causing the issue.
Works amazingly well!
- Kaeria Sarl
- 2.8 MB
- Photo & Video
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Kaeria Eurl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.