PLAY THE BASS!
The best multimedia way of learning how to play the bass guitar
A brand new and multimedia bass method by bestseller author Tom Bornemann! This app for iPad offers an exciting and practical way of learning how to play the electric bass by yourself or together with your teacher.
On 131 pages PLAY THE BASS! consists of:
▪ 16 example videos
▪ 36 audio samples
▪ 40 play alongs including demo tracks
▪ 140 practice tracks
▪ 200 zoomable graphics
This app combines, for the first time, functionality, arrangement and handling of all required features. Different media and hardware are no longer necessary. Optimized design for iPad in HD, with many useful additional features. After downloading, all features are available. Internet access is not required, except for social media-channels or wikipedia.
LIST OF FEATURES
▪ optimized, auto-scrolling sheet music
▪ visual notes and beat guidance by cursor
▪ example videos to show the techniques of playing
▪ integrated tuner - easy to operate
▪ demotrack mode to listen to or play along
▪ play-alone practice mode
▪ playalong mode with real band
▪ acoustic metronome in three different sounds
▪ optical metronome
▪ combined acoustic and optical metronome
▪ selectable tempo between 20 and 180 bpm
▪ 7 live played drum tracks in different tempi
▪ adjustable beginning of the practice tracks with open and direct choice of pace
▪ turn-off mode for count-in
▪ easy to handle TOC
▪ scroll-bar for quick browsing
▪ book mark option
▪ pop-up graphics and exercises with metronome and drum tracks
▪ Wikipedia links for additional information
▪ direct access to the artist ahead apps facebook profile and youtube channel
▪ direct access to your facebook / twitter account
▪ direct access to your email client
▪ direct access to your dropbox – share video- and sound-files with your teacher
Connect your iPad to your stereo or amp and off you go! Connecting to bigger monitors, projectors or whiteboard, for teaching purposes, is of course possible. Appropriate adapters are available in specialist shops.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (ONLY MAIN CHAPTERS!)
How To Use This App?
Practice Is Fun
The Learning Cascade
Musical Notation Is Easy
01. The Open Strings
02. Musical Notation
03. The First Fretted Notes
04. More Fretted Notes
05. Finger Exercises And Tablature
06. The Quarter Rest
08. Rhythm Patterns
10. The Eighth Rest
11. The Tie
13. Position Playing
▪ General Maintenance
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
All about the bass!
Well written, organized, well thought out. Music is a lifetime journey...lessons, books, videos, jamming, apps, it's all good!
This is very well organized and well written app.
The demo videos clear and perfectly placed to show the techniques about to be practiced. The included play-alongs are also well done, giving options for each song to play by yourself, to play with the group minus the bass, or to listen to the group with the professional bass player---all while watching the music notation.
Further, the app gently teaches and encourages sight reading over tabs.
I'm very happy with the purchase.
Does not work with current OS
Sound unfortunately does not work at least with an iPad Pro. Please update the app. It looks promising!
- artist ahead GmbH
- 718.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © artist ahead GmbH
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.