Skip the lines and discover the fastest way to bet and win real money on your favorite sports from Vegas’s biggest sportsbook. Find your bet in a flash using our live cloud of the most active markets or intelligent search. Pick your own combination parlays and round robins with incredible payouts to add to the excitement. Available to MGM Resorts International M life members.
SIGN UP, SKIP THE LINES
• Register in moments at any MGM Resorts Sportsbook outlet in Las Vegas. Don’t forget your photo ID!
• Place wagers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in Nevada.
• Easy deposit and withdraw at the sportsbook counter whilst you are in an MGM Resorts destination.
• The FREE playMGM pre-paid card works anywhere with your sports betting account.
• Bet the widest range of markets in more sports, pre-live and in-game.
• Build your bet slip to create parlays, teasers and round robins
• Just visiting? Non-US residents welcome.
Registrations, deposits and withdrawals can be made at the following MGM Resorts destinations:
• Bellagio Resort & Casino
• ARIA Resort & Casino
• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
• Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
• The Mirage Hotel & Casino
• Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
• New York–New York Hotel & Casino
• Luxor Hotel & Casino
• Excalibur Hotel & Casino
• Circus-Circus Hotel & Casino
...or, new in this version - right from inside the App.
Ratings and Reviews
MAJOR upgrades needed
My first 30mins on this app were great. Would have given it 5 stars. After staying in Vegas 4 days, this app has nearly been worth 1 star to me.
First - you have to load $ onto the app by waiting in relatively long lines. Ok no worries, comes with the territory
Second - WiFi in the casinos is relatively bad. Half the time you login, you automatically get kicked off and try again
Third - over 50% of the times I make a bet it says “we’re sorry, we can’t confirm you’re in Nevada. Please try again”. If I’m on MGM’s WiFi, how the hell does the app think I’m not in Nevada?
Fourth - once a bet is made it takes 5-10 seconds to confirm, and more times than not, the lines have already changed if you’re betting live.
Major upgrades needed. Upgrade your MGM WiFi locations, ensure the app recognizes users on the WiFi are in Nevada, and quicken the bet confirmation process. I will not be using this app during my Vegas trips again, I will be using other Sportsbooks. Too much frustration
Connectivity issues are a major problem
Tried using it during March madness and couldn’t connect in multiple ways. Wouldn’t let me login. Then I finally login and can’t find a game. Find a game and can’t place a bet. When it works it’s great, but when it didn’t (which was 75% of the time) it was very frustrating.
Entire system runs like a Soviet car
The app as great when it works which is not often. The app has network connectivity issues, thinks your out of state when you’re at the hotel pool, goes offline for hours, and is just barely better than standing in line at an understaffed sports book... until it’s time to cash out which you can do only when they’re system is up and running properly and even then an analog accounting system may be more efficient. Cash out at least a day before your flight out of Vegas or risk missing you flight or having to return later for your money. Don’t wait until game time to place bets.
- MGM Resorts International
- 78.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2016-2018 International Game Technology Plc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.