A must-have for golfers who want to improve their golf game. How it works:
- Download the Swing Index and take a free Handicap Challenge
- Receive your custom analysis based on your goal
- Choose to improve one or all areas of your game
Begin your journey today!
Do you still have questions, or just want to share feedback? We’d love to hear from you, so send us an email at email@example.com
- Home Screen Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Golf lessons when you need them, from real pros & at a fraction of the price
Before trying this app I often found myself frustrated on the golf course because even after years of golfing my performance was still very inconsistent. I had taken one 2 hour lesson years ago, and while my swing got better during the lesson, it was difficult to see any real long term progress. I knew another expensive lesson wasn’t going to help so when my friend told me about Play With The Pros I was excited to try it out. This app was exactly what my golf game needed. Whenever I feel like my swing isn’t quite right I can send in a quick video and get instant feedback. It’s basically tons of mini lessons, from real golf pros, when you need them, and at a fraction of the price. I would definitely recommend this app to every golfer.
Made more progress with this in a few weeks than a year of golftec
This is an incredible app and value. You can stop right here and but the $49 get on the green package and see for yourself.
I’ve been taking very expensive golftec lessons for over a year. Frankly I think we focused on the wrong stuff in the wrong order.
What’s great about this approach is:
1) Easy to digest analysis of every aspect of your swing (a simple scorecard).
2) A proven order to fix elements in. If the get the first half of your swing right you’re actually in pretty good shape.
3) “Just enough” coach time / high value. You’ll probably send in 20-30 swings for that $49 and get personalized voice over coaching for each and drills targeting your specific fault. It’s a dead simple and highly cost effective way to learn.
4) At your own pace. They usually respond in 24 hours so if you want to work on it every day, or just once a week, you can choose.
5) Results. My driver and iron shots are night and day better now. My scratch golfer buddy says I look 100x better in my form and shots.
Shout out to my coach Scott Munroe, he’s doing a great job!
Personal Swing Coach in Your Pocket
Downloaded this app after seeing it demonstrated at the RBC Heritage. Usually after I take a lesson, my game actually takes two steps back before it moves forward again. After uploading my swing on the range I received a personalized swing review along with an analysis of my first swing fault and a fix from my top 100 pro. It included a telestrator drawn over the video of my swing that showed exactly what he wanted me to correct. After working on the recommended fix I saw an immediate improvement in my ball flight trajectory and distance. This is at a fraction of the hourly lesson charges I normally pay to go backwards. Can’t wait to upload my next set of swings. Great App.
- Swing AI, Inc.
- 96.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SwingAI, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Improve Driving and Irons $49.99
- Swing Maintenance Subscription $14.99
- Improve Short Game $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.