The award-winning “PlayART by Tapook” is full of new surprises.
More rich with 8 famous painters!
More creative with the new painting function!
More fun with new illustrations!
"When Art becomes child’s play!"
Play, learn and create your masterpiece with elements taken from the original works of 8 masters: Katsushika Hokusai, Paul Cézanne, Claude Monet, Henri Rousseau, Vincent Van Gogh, Gustav Klimt, Paul Klee e Amedeo Modigliani. Recreate the original painting or have fun composing your own work of art, just free the artist in you! Now you can painting with a selection artist colors!
PlayART is an educational tool which introduces children and grown-ups to the world of art in an enjoyable, stimulating and innovative way.
• WINNER of the Silver Lovie Award 2012 in the Education Apps •
• WINNER of the Premio Sole24Ore 2012 in the Education Apps •
• FIVE TOP APPS for Creative Kids selected by USA TODAY •
• 50 BEST APPS for children, selected by the Guardian •
« This clever art app combines art appreciation with creating artwork. (...) It is entertaining and exciting to use the masters' artistic bits in new ways. »
« Children play, learn and create all while having FUN, FUN, FUN! » www.teacherswithapps.com
« Isn’t it about time 5-13 year-olds were given the chance to mash up Van Gogh’s sunflowers with Monet’s waterlillies and Cézanne’s fruit? It’s a fab idea! » www.appsplayground.com
1. Over 160 elements and 48 canvasses from the original paintings of Katsushika Hokusai, Paul Cézanne, Claude Monet, Henri Rousseau, Vincent Van Gogh, Gustav Klimt, Paul Klee e Amedeo Modigliani.
2. Move, rotate resize, duplicate and arrange the elements however you like to create your artwork.
3. Paint with the new painting function.
4. Select elements as your “favorites” to create a new style and combine the art of the eight artists.
5. Save your painting in the “My Musem” gallery with a title and your name.
6. Share your creations through Facebook or the iPad photo album.
7. Edit your saved paintings.
8. Protect little kids by disabling the Facebook button in the iPad settings.
9. Sound effects and original music composed specifically for PlayART Masters by the band La Metralli.
With our apps we want to offer a space for creative and stimulating play for children, which is also reassuring and easily manageable for adults.
All the buttons that open a web page or a social media have a control system. Before letting you access content outside of the app, the system requires a written sentence, a gesture wich is more articulated than a simple touch.
come to discover PlayARTworld.com a website entirely dedicated to apps which let you discover art through play and creativity. You will also find a small museum dedicated to young artists, and videos which will teach you tips and tell stories.
See you there!
New creative function: now you can draw your own icon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am an elementary art teacher. I paid for this app because it had really great short intro videos for artists. I don't have time to share the play mode with students. I only have one iPad and not enough time to let students use it.
After an app update, the videos disappeared. Now the app is pointless. I have mourned the change and regret spending my very limited art funds on it.
We love it ~
Downloaded this for my 6 year old, and I have to say that I'm not one to have much interest in apps for kids, but as a 30 yr old woman I loved this! So much fun to create mini masterpieces taking singular elements from the work of artists. The videos are a plus, but the real draw for us has been being able to manipulate these elements to make our own creations. Would be perfect alongside a homeschool art curriculum or for the classroom or library. Great idea for an app. If I have a suggestion it would be to add more artists later on, either an in-app purchase or as an update.
A wonderful art application for children. The user interface is fun and intuitive. Like Artlab by MoMa, paintings by famous artists like Paul Klee, Vincent Van Gogh, Monet and Henry Rousseau serve as the inspiration for creating art. There are some very nice features with this app. One, videos narrated by children tell a story about each artist and the details related to each painting. The user also has the option to create works of art using a library of elements derived from the works that inspired them (e.g. the waterlilies from Monet's painting and sunflowers from Van Gogh. Great for young audiences. - My Apple Podcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.