Playback turns your iPad or iPhone into a simple, yet powerful MultiTrack player for all of your MultiTracks, CustomMix®, and MultiTracks Cloud Pro® content. Playback has three subscription levels: Intro (Free), Pro, and Premium; all with a 30-day free trial. Playback contains many features, like Built-In Click, Pads, and Transitions. With “Play of the Week”, we release a new, free MultiTrack each week, so you can try out all of the features in Playback right away.
INTRO SUBSCRIPTION (Free)
- Playback all the parts within a MultiTrack, or load only those you need
- Import all your tracks from MultiTracks.com and MultiTracks Cloud Pro®
- Access any song in the catalog with a Playback Rentals Subscription
- Built-In Click with adjustable subdivisions
- Free “Guitar Pads” pad collection
- Free "Play of the Week" every week in Playback
- Adjust the Start Time and End Time of each song
- Adjust the Tempo and Key of each song
- Send MIDI Cues to control lyrics, lights, and more with a MultiTracks Cloud subscription
- Add compatible Pads into your Setlist with or without a click
- Auto-fade tracks while the click continues
- Create seamless transitions with the “Transitions” menu
- Live Crossfade Songs, Pads, and Click Tracks
- Songs are subdivided into Song Sections
- Solo and Mute functionality on every channel
- AutoPan your Click Tracks left and Tracks right
- Press-and-Hold a Song Tile in "Edit Mode" to reorder within a Setlist
- All “Intro Subscription” features are free.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION ($4.99 per month)
- Free 30-day trial
- All “Intro Subscription” features
- Add Song Sections anywhere in the arrangement
- MIDI Map Playback features to a MIDI Controller
- Loop a Song Section (Pre-Program, MIDI Map, or enable via “Loop” button)
- Infinite Loop a Song Section (Pre-Program, MIDI Map, or enable via “Loop” button)
- Save Custom Song arrangements with Cloud Pro Intro or higher
- Infinite Click
- $4.99 Monthly
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION ($6.99 per month)
- Free 30-day trial
- All “Pro Subscription” features
- Live Re-Order: While audio is playing, jump to a particular Song Section by double-tapping that Song Section
- MIDI Map to Song Sections
- Freely jump between Song Sections live using the MIDI Navigations buttons on your MIDI Controller
- Buses: Route your tracks out of 10 buses for better mix control
- SmartRouting®: We’ve pre-assigned every type of track to a bus. Use one of our *Supported USB Audio Interfaces and Playback will automatically route your tracks to the available outputs.
- MultiOuts®: Route tracks and buses to multiple outputs with one of our *Supported USB Audio Interfaces.
- Create and edit MIDI Cues directly in Playback with a Cloud Pro subscription
- $6.99 Monthly
*Supported USB Audio Interfaces:
iConnectivity PlayAudio 12, iConnectAudio4+, Apogee Duet, Presonus iTwo, Focusrite 2i2, Focusrite 2i4, Focusrite 6i6, Focusrite 18i8, Tascam 16x08, Tascam 20x20, Behringer Uphoria 1820, MOTU Ultralite AVB, Dante AVIO USB Adapter, ART USB DI, Behringer X32/M32, Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you upgrade from a free subscription to a paid version. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
General bugfixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a wonderful app, very easy to use and very effective. I would recommend to anyone.
I would love the option to have a click only mode. Say you had an emergency and got of the click and needed to cut the track and bring it back in on the next section, ie chorus. If you hit pause and double tap to cue the next section, the band loses click, if you fade out the click goes, but the song still progresses and you still have to hit the pause button and cue the next section to effectively get back on track. It would be nice to have a way to have click continue through this somehow. Maybe a master click button up top or something.
This would also be great for having click at the end of the song to play background music to after the song has ended.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your recommendation!
These are great feature ideas, I will bring it to our product team's attention. As you mentioned, the Fade Out button will slowly fade out tracks and leave the click, which gives you the option of pausing the song and moving to the correct song section before fading the tracks back in, if you absolutely need to. One current solution for the second feature idea would be to add a click track added at the end of a song in the BPM of the song, so that when you're done with the song a click will come back in that you could play along with. If you have any other feature ideas you think would improve the app, reach out to support or in our official Facebook group!
Fantastic for tracks. However, desperately needs normalizing EQ function.
This is such an amazing app for what it does. Our church uses this every Sunday and it is dependable, reliable, diverse in its application. Executed very well what it’s expected to. Links to what tracks have been purchase online sync up really well with no hiccups. Key changes, etc work very well. Splitting click track and guide to in-ears only and the rest out to mains is a godsend. Thank you!
My biggest gripe is how poorly EQ’ed every song is. Is it on the product roadmap to normalize volume on every track? Currently, because every song has different levels, this at times can b come a nightmare to manage with such huge bass swings song-to-song. We’ve had to make sure sound guys take notes for when a volume spike is coming upon song transition. We also have to almost change the eq shape of the tracks channel itself just to account for drastic changes. This can be very challenging on the fly. This is my only reason for the one star off. If you could change this, that would b so helpful for many and five stars all the way! Thanks!
Unless You’d Rather Buy Ableton....
This is the app for you. Even then, I think it rivals Ableton and other software for click tracks. For the price you pay, the features, enhancements, and overall functionality is stellar. It’s the sale of the century. I work in software development, so I see and understand this from a different perspective, but recognize the quality and see this as a well built app. As church drummer who drives the click tracks from this iPad behind a drum cage, I couldn’t ask for more. Sure, bugs are present here and there, but that’s today’s software! You’re gonna have defects no matter what you do. With fast development cycles, this happens - It’s the nature of the beast. Shout out to the devs at Multitracks! You guys are solid!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind review and glad you're loving the software! Knowing we're helping churches around the globe lead worship well-is what keeps us going. We strive to add features in a way that provide power and flexibility-while maintaining simplicity. If you do encounter bugs, feel free to reach out to us at www.multitracks.com/support. We'd love to help solve any issues!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MULTITRACKS.COM, LLC
- 219.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 MultiTracks.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Pro $4.99
- Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.