The PLAYERSPACE app is an easy to use, one of kind utility that conveniently enables players, coaches, parents, fans, and volunteers to:
- Communicate with Each Other
- View Schedules and Game Information
- Access Rosters (Coaches Only)
- Email / Text Message Teams (Coaches Only)
- Record Scores & Statistics (Scorekeepers and Statisticians Only)
Download the app today and have at (the touch of) your fingertips access to a simpler sports life.
Send, receive, and reply to messages directly from the app. Easily access all of the communication sent to and from sports directors, coaches, teammates and volunteers in a secure, private environment.
Quick access to the information and communication tools coaches and volunteers need when they need it. View rosters for all of your teams complete with email address, phone number, one touch “send message” via the app. If that wasn’t enough, you can now Email, Text Message, or Both at the same time to any of your teams with just a few taps.
No more fumbling trying to find who plays where and when. The Schedule view on the PLAYERSPACE app displays all games, events, and practices for you and your family. Check game scores, upcoming practices, or end of season party information more conveniently than ever. And don’t worry, if the coach or sports director changes a game or practice time, the app will automatically update for you.
Record Scores & Statistics
Beautiful, simple, and completely integrated describe the PLAYERSPACE mobile statistics app. Designed with accuracy and “the game” in mind, stat keepers can quickly identify players, easily update their statistics, and sync them to their website for real-time viewing. Everything from game day jersey number changes to finalizing game scores, to dynamic standing calculations and automatic bracket advancement, your leagues and tournaments will never run more smoothly than they will with this innovative app. Here are just a few of its many user-friendly features and benefits:
- League, Pool Play and Bracket Games automatically loaded to the app for approved score keepers and statisticians.
- Easy to use filters to find your game.
- Player data including player profile pics automatically loaded to the app from their PLAYERSPACE Profile.
- Adjust jersey numbers for last minute changes and roster changes.
- Player snapshot lets you see real-time player stats.
- Simply touch “Sync” to update your website, your teams’ websites, and your players’ profile pages with real-time stats.
- Adjust final scores if necessary and touch “finalize” to auto calculate standings or bracket advancements.
We’re listening to your feedback and working to improve PLAYERSPACE. Here’s what’s new:
- New and Improved User Interface
- Updates to SwimWins & GymWins Evaluations
- General Bug Fixes & Reliability Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Love Playerspace!!
As an athletic director who has been using Playerspace for about 5 years, this program is constantly improving. They value customer feedback, and they know what we need when it comes to programming. This app is a great way to support the overall software through ease of access, quick find, and makes team management a breeze. I suggest using the platform online before using the app to gain better understanding of what can be offered, but with prior knowledge of the platform, this is a great application and consistent way to reach the teams!
Player Space is a great app for families to make forms electronic (and not have to fill them out for every league, swim session, day camp, etc). We also launched electronic sign in and out that makes checking in and out faster for families in programs like Kids Club and Day Camp. Player Space has been very responsive with upgrades and technical support and they are great to work with!
Terrible sports app
Of all the sports apps I use for my kids’ teams, this one is by far the worst. This app offers NO notifications when schedules are added/updated or for communication. Having to check the app everyday (or multiple times per day) to ensure I haven’t missed a message or schedule update is ridiculous.
That is a very basic and necessary function that any sports scheduling app should offer. Wish our team would switch to a more functional platform.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.