Using multiple streaming services is fun and exciting, however it has its pros and cons.
The good things are that you can enjoy the diversities of music database and endless suggestions.
A not so good thing is that your playlists are scattered everywhere. I once ran into a situation that my favorite playlist was on Spotify and I wanted it on Apple Music too, but manually searching and adding were too much of a task, that is the reason why I made this app.
This application has the following features:
* List all your playlists and help you converting them with minimal effort.
* Play the tracks in the original playlists
* Play the tracks in the converted playlists
* Delete the tracks in the converted playlists if you are not satisfied with the conversion result
* Search with Apple's MusicKit API so you can update songs in the converted playlists
This application is completely free, however, it includes an in-app purchase product to remove the advertisements.
All the artworks, songs and/or any associated assets belong to Apple Music, Spotify, or related Recording Studios, Artists. The application only provides a way for you to convert your own playlists.
Ratings and Reviews
works in like 2 mins and adds all the songs!!
Nothing about this app works.
Even if it did you wouldn't be able to do anything because an add pops up every 3 seconds. Crashed 4 times in the 10 minutes I spent using it.
Couldn’t find a single song even though they’re all on Apple Music
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.