The best app for making music playlists on Spotify and Apple Music.
- Enter a prompt like "Early 2000's pop music", "Working out at the gym, rap", or "Music similar to Taylor Swift and Joji" and we'll make you a playlist using AI.
- Upload an image (like a music festival lineup) and PlaylistAI will make you a playlist of the artists in the image.
- Provide a video (like a TikTok that plays multiple songs) and make a playlist of the songs in that video.
- Create personalized playlists featuring the top tracks and artists in your listening history.
- Share a custom music festival lineup featuring your top artists
- Instantly make multi-hour long playlists
- Discover playlists made by other people
- Customizable app icons and app themes
- Playlist sort options that aren't available in the Spotify app, such as sorting by song popularity
Not officially affiliated with Spotify, TikTok, or Apple Music in any way.
Working on a redesign with new playlist making features. Reach out if you want to be a beta tester
Ratings and Reviews
I’m in love with this app! It takes all the brain work out of creating the many different playlists I need. It’s as simple as putting in your genre and bpm, a group of artists pop up and you can delete whoever you aren’t interested in. Within seconds you have an amazing brand new playlist!!
Work in progress, but wow!
This app has made some amazing playlists !
But the AI is still somewhat limited. I can type “upbeat new wave” and it makes a fine playlist. If I try to create “songs about dogs” or “songs about superheroes” it fails completely. It doesn’t seem to recognize BPM, lyrics or themes. For me, THAT will be the killer application. I’d love to be able to tell it “play songs from Oingo Boingo that have themes about death or scary things”, “Songs with the word “love” in it.”
That may just be a training issue (maybe a way to edit the prompt after generating the playlist, or communicate to the ai directly, like ChatGPT and offer criticism there) If the app/service can meet its promise, This will be a game changer.
Too many duplicates
Looks very promising. However I asked for upbeat jogging songs from the 50s through the 80s. The playlist had a ton of Christmas songs (something I’ll keep in mind come December) and many many duplicates so took probably 15 minutes to delete all those plus the songs I just didn’t like. On the plus side it included some songs I never would have included but fit surprisingly well adding some welcome variety/discovery. Honestly though, I usually get better results selecting “insert your name’s” station. I’ll play around with the app some more but right now I can’t justify the paid upgrade. AI is evolving so fast I expect this app to be genuinely great in a relatively short time. I recommend downloading it and taking it for a spin,you might just like it a lot.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brett Bauman
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Brett Bauman
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $3.99
- Unlock all features $29.99
- Unlock all features $29.99
- Unlock all features $69.99
- Unlock all features (family) $99.99
- Unlock all features $49.99
- Unlock all features (Family) $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.