Connect. Discover. Control.
Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, wherever you go with PlayStation App. See who's online, voice chat and send messages, and discover deals on PS Store.
Connect with friends
• See who's online and what games they're playing.
• Voice chat and send messages to your PSN friends, hang out online, and plan your next multiplayer session.
• View other players' profiles and trophy collections.
Discover new games and the latest news
• Shop for new releases, pre-order games, and check out the latest deals and discounts on PlayStation Store.
• Get your daily fix of gaming news from the world of PlayStation.
• Stay up to date with notifications and invitations on your phone lock screen.
Control your console wherever you are
• Download games and add-ons to your console, so they're ready when you are.
• Manage your PS5 console storage if you run out of space while downloading.
• Get ready to play with quick sign-in and remote game launch on your PS5 console.
Account for PlayStation Network required to use this app.
PlayStation terms of service are viewable at https://www.playstation.com/legal/psn-terms-of-service/.
Some features require PS5 or PS4 console.
Content available on PS App may vary by country/region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country/region.
“PlayStation”, “PlayStation Family Mark”, “PS5”, and “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
• Share Screen with party members: Request party members to share their screen so you can view their gameplay.
• Start PS Remote Play through PS App: Select the "Play using PS Remote Play" option on an installed game and the app will automatically open.
Ratings and Reviews
Great new update BUT...
I love the brand new UI, a completely renovated look, easy accessible to what I need and where I need it except, I feel like you guys missed out HUGELY on the Capture Gallery. This was that one feature I was looking forward to ever since I made the switch to Playstation. As of right now I can edit and share captured screenshots/videos exclusively only on the console itself and nowhere else. I'd understand if editing would have to be done on the console but sharing clips from my library/profile should be an option on the app! Especially with the new PS5 coming out it'd be a great addition to the PS app to be able to seamlessly share our content/trophies etc. to any social media or be able to forward to our friends. Except there's only one option and that too on console, which is Twitter. It's really sad to see how much Playstation emphasizes on 'Sharing' to the point where there's a dedicated button on the controller for it, yet no support on the app itself. It still has the basic most features the last PS App did, but this time it was just revamped with a nice and clean look. I'm hoping that changes once the PS5 is officially released but I'd love to see a sharing/editing feature integrated within the app. I know it's 100% possible and definitely can be done. Overall, great work on the app so far. Hope I'm heard and can expect something out of it in the near future!
New update could be better..
I love the new update, It looks great! But there are so many things from the older version that i believe makes it better than the newer version. Being able to customize your profiles look by changing your cover image, profile color, and more was a huge deal for me. Customizing group chats was another cool thing. You can do it in the new version, but it has to be with more than two people. In the new version you can’t do as much as the older version. profiles just look so dull to me now. When you start the app you can see what your recently played games are. When you go to your profile, you can also see what your recently games played are. I think that’s unnecessary and boring. I preferred the old layout. Being able to see your friends, who you’re following, and followers was a lot better. Same goes with seeing friends profile. I really don’t want to see just mutual friends. The what’s new page was also removed. I thought that was a great way to see what your friends are up to. what games they started playing and trophies they’re achieving. I love that you can download games to your console and make purchases though the app. It’s a lot faster than doing it on console.
Love the app but one suggestion
Hi, I’m kind of new to gaming but I love your app so much, it’s easy to message people back instead of in game with the controller, easy to filter invite spamming to just your phone instead of popping up on the screen repeatedly while you’re in the middle of a game, but why I’m writing this review.. one of the first I’ve ever written without ever being prompted nor asked how I’m enjoying the app (kudos for that too!) is the capture gallery! I love how it saves the clips for a certain amount of time and you can easily just download them to your phone camera roll or send them as a message on play station! I make a lot of random gaming videos to post and the only issue I’ve come across is that they sometimes take days to actually load on the app and be ‘ready’, also (so I guess two things), I can only find the clips from the most recent game I played until I reclip in another game again and then those will pop up. It could be because I clip a lot, but there is an ‘other’ folder at the top now, but it doesn’t lead me anywhere. But overall, 5 stars of awesome for design and ease of use, yes some things are slower but probably one of the best social apps I have! Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 92.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.