This app is a virtual comedy club.
It features three software comedians (PunHusky, Teddy Roosevelt and Mona Lisa), telling you jokes LIVE!
Their jokes are updated every day… Here's a selection:
* To the person who stole my Microsoft Office. You will pay, you have my Word
* What is it called when Batman leaves church early?
* I was the second man on the moon
Neil before me.
* Did you hear the horse and the pig are dating?
They're in a stable relationship.
* Internet connection
* Sense of humour
Ratings and Reviews
It is what it is. I bunch of spoken pun jokes. I randomly found this misspelling "Punch" in the App Store with this auto filling. Reminds me of the clock crew from Newgrounds.
- Ariel Elkin
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ariel Elkin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.