This app is a virtual comedy club.
It features three software comedians (PunHusky, Teddy Roosevelt and Mona Lisa), telling you jokes LIVE!
Their jokes are updated every day… Here's a selection:
* To the person who stole my Microsoft Office. You will pay, you have my Word
* What is it called when Batman leaves church early?
* I was the second man on the moon
Neil before me.
* Did you hear the horse and the pig are dating?
They're in a stable relationship.
* Internet connection
* Sense of humour
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Ariel Elkin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ariel Elkin
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ariel Elkin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.