Get more out of your Minecraft, Plug Toolbox lets you do everything you want and more, get all the Minecraft stuff you need and edit so many settings it will blow your mind! Get the add-ons you need to edit your inventory and world settings (including dev only settings) right from the app with mods that work every time! Want to be as unbreakable as bedrock, need bigger, better weapons or customised spells? Download Plug Toolbox for Minecraft today and start playing in a whole new way.
Plug Toolbox has all the best cheats for Minecraft you'll ever need, with a settings level editor, player settings editor and a world settings editor. Whatever skin you walk around in, why play vanilla Minecraft when you can customise it the way you want?! Get all the tools, shortcuts, add-ons, hacks, tips and tricks you need right now. Download Plug Toolbox today and discover the best way to mod your world settings, player settings and inventory.
How do you kill an ender dragon in one shot? Walk this way and find out...
• Level up now! Set your achievement level to any level you like, cheat your way to the top!
• Set your game mode to any mode you like (including Survival mode, Creative mode, Spectator mode or Adventure mode)
• Set other players game mode different to yours even without activating cheats
• Set your world spawn point to anything
• Get some cool tools, change any setting without enabling Minecraft cheats
• Make the world immutable (can't be destroyed)
• Save your own skin, make yourself invulnerable - our favourite Minecraft hack - be the best Minecraft Hacker
• Set 'Keep Inventory' for just yourself or for every player so only you and/or other players don't lose inventory when they die
• Turn PvP (Player vs. Player) on or off
• Show coordinates without cheats on
• Enable the Minecraft map from start
• Remove Addon, Texture Pack, Resource Pack, Add-on locks from worlds
• Change your walk speed
• Change and set a CUSTOM default permission level for new players and op/ops
• Set a forced spawnpoint. (Even set a spawn point without a bed)
• Change your player attributes like Absorption, Max Health, Experience
• Customise your adventure, set any item in any Armor slot
• Weaponise your skin, put swords and anything you like in your Offhand (No limit to your off hand slot)
• Add ANY item to your Minecraft inventory, even items with custom ids
• Control who can fly and the fly speed
• Add any Minecraft items to Ender Chests
• Import and edit Minecraft worlds from the internet from any site or other Minecraft map apps for free
• Enchant anything and everything with every enchantment all the way up to level 32767
• Get any Minecraft potion or as many Minecraft potions as you want or need
• Level up, set any level seed even the elusive 0 (which isn't normally possible)
• No need to craft or mine just add the item to your inventory
• Export the world directly to MCPE (MC PE / Minecraft PE / Minecraft Bedrock Edition)
• Shortcuts galore even without having to activate cheats
Plug Toolbox has all the best cheats for Minecraft you'll ever need, with a settings level editor / map editor / world editor, so you can customise your game the way you want. Whatever skin you’re walking around in, Plug Toolbox is the best way to mod your world settings, player settings and inventory.
Level up now and get the most out of your Minecraft, customise it the way you want with our handy tips and tricks. These are just some of the many many things you can do with Plug Toolbox with much much more upgrades and improvements to come. There are so many possibilities, Plug Toolbox makes your Minecraft endlessly customisable.
So, don’t wait, download Plug Toolbox for Minecraft today and get all the hacks and cheats you can handle. If you can imagine it, Plug Toolbox can help you create it.
(Here’s a tip to get you started, you can put a block in the helmet Armor slot!)
Tweet us @indevelopers with your screenshots and videos
** Now you can import worlds from Minecraft directly from the App - Tap 'Import' on the Worlds Tab **
- Fixed an issue exporting worlds on iOS 13.2+ (Permission issue)
- Fixed an issue with some blocks (eg command block)
- Added ALL new items - bats, foxes etc!
- Updated instructions for importing and exporting worlds
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, But Please Add Custom Villager Support
I love how easy things are to do with this app when it comes to modding in items. I only encountered 1 annoying issue with this app. Every time I wanted to export my save back to Minecraft, I noticed there were items missing from my inventory. After re-adding those items and failing to see them in my inventory after exporting, I noticed that the items were not saving in my inventory after I added them, so they never even made it into the export. I fixed it by re importing the map and adding the items again.
Anyway, that was the only issue I encountered, but some cool features like a custom villager with custom trades, or a custom enchantment load-out that would allow you to select specific enchantments and save them in a load-out to add to items whenever you want. It would save a lot of time. All in all though, your app is amazing. It helped me take my world I’ve kept from the very first day Minecraft was released on Xbox 360 and bring it up to snuff. Thank you so much!!!
This app is amazing!!! No other app can do this kind of stuff and it works just like how it does on pc. This app is very simple and easy to use if you have common sense or have experience with the pc version and how it works. People seriously don’t know what the are talking about they all though this app was going to let them hack and cheat on servers like common now the only way to inject a client is on pc and it’s only possible to give people blocks and items in peoples worlds from pc so if people seriously though they could just do that from mobile they are insane to think such a thing. This app is amazing if you are looking to modify your mc world because this is the only app right now that even has to do with that.
Great for single player but...
(Edit: The app crashes when trying to edit anything but world settings in an imported mashup pack world) This app is great, but I have a couple of suggestions. I would love to be able to name items from the app. Also, I play on a realm where hacking is allowed, so multiplayer compatibility would be nice. (Of course people would probably abuse this and use it on servers where hacking is not allowed, so I would understand if you didn’t add it.) Other than that, using this app is a blast. You can get unobtainable blocks, increase your character speed, and get 32K enchantments. Some features, such as flying, don’t work right now, but the app tells you which features currently don't work and why.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the review! Worlds you buy from Mojang store are encrypted and protected from reading to prevent unauthorised copying. That’s why you see a ‘crash’.
Regarding the options that don’t work - there are a lot of options that mojang have half-finished. The app lets you play with them but they may not all work yet. It’s not a bug on our end, those options just aren’t activated in Minecraft yet. Keep an eye on them each minecraft update and you will find they suddenly start to work :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.