Save more automatically, invest in things that matter and reduce those pesky bills!
Since we launched 2 years ago, we have been working to build the best product that makes everyone better off financially. With now over 500,000 people using Plum on Messenger, we’re really excited to now be available on iOS and give Plum to more people!
BANK, MEET PLUM
• You link Plum to your bank account (we support major UK banks)
• Plum analyses your transactions daily to learn about your income and spending
• It then helps you save more, invest and stops you being overcharged on bills, without having to think about it.
AUTOMATE YOUR SAVINGS
• Magical savings — A cleverly designed algorithm that saves automatically for you, little by little but often, so you don’t notice savings adding up overtime
• Adjust how much you want to save — Set up your saving mood from ‘Chilled’ to ‘Beast mode’ based on your savings targets
• Unlimited withdrawals — When you’ve reached your goals, or just need some extra money to pay for your dog’s operation (true story), you can withdraw at any time, as often as you like.
• Round up your spare change — Plum rounds up each transaction to the nearest £1 and automatically set it aside for you
YOU COULD GROW YOUR SAVINGS VIA INVESTING
• Easy-access, from only £1 — You only need a pound to start investing (but you should probably invest more!)
• Make Google and Apple work your money for you or back socially responsible companies, via tracking funds.
• Get access to a broad choice of hand-picked funds based on your risk-level or themes that matter to you. Funds choice listed here: withplum.com/investments
• Pick your own portfolio — Choose how to split your automated savings into the different funds you’ve picked
• Auto-invest — Set your rules to invest automatically from an algorithm to round-ups, or keep it manual if you like!
• Transparent pricing — Investment is the only paid feature of Plum and we tried to make it as simple and transparent possible whether you invest £500 or £5,000:
- £1.00 a month (First month free)
- 0.60% annual avg. fund management and provider fee*
- No hidden transaction or trading cost
- No hidden withdrawal or exit cost, nor limit
Please keep in mind, as with all investing, capital is at risk and the value of your investment may go down as well as up. Note also that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
*This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.22%-0.90% fund provider fee based on the funds you choose to invest in. Full list of funds and their respective fees here (https://blog.withplum.com/plum-funds/). Both fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and already reflected on your portfolio.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF
• Lower your bills — Plum monitors your bills continuously and notifies you when it finds a better deal for you. You can then switch in a few taps and instantly save £££.
STAY ON TRACK
• Set daily or weekly balance updates to stay updated — Ideal for constant fraud check on your bank account (Again true story, we had quite a few cases of people who spotted fraud straight away thanks to Plum).
Secure & helpful:
When it comes to money, there's no room for compromise. We've built Plum from the ground up with your security and privacy in mind.
We're an Appointed Representative of Resolution Compliance Limited.
Humans on hand:
Our customer support team, composed of real, nice and helpful humans, is ready to help you Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm.
We never share your data with any other parties without your consent.
Where you've probably heard about us:
“Plum, one of the more popular tools” — The FT
“So you can sit back and watch your money work for you” — Evening Standard
“The place to manage your finances” — TechCrunch
* Download Plum now! *
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Secret things.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.