PlumKit Health Exporter helps you analyze your Health data with tools you already know. Health Exporter moves the health data you want into any standard spreadsheet or any other application that reads CSV files.
PlumKit Health Exporter runs on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It creates spreadsheets in Numbers, Microsoft Excel, or other spreadsheet applications right on your iOS device, or creates a standard CSV file that you can send to any computer.
Using PlumKit Health Exporter is as easy as When / How Often / What / Export:
- When: Choose the starting and ending dates to analyze.
- How Often: Choose how to group data together. Health Exporter lets you group all the data from a single day, a week, or a month together into a single data point in the spreadsheet. Or choose shorter intervals, like every fifteen minutes, to see more details about your heath. Even export every data value individually.
- What: Choose what Health information to export. Health Exporter lets you export any information stored in Apple's Health app, except for sleep and reproductive health data. Create a single spreadsheet with multiple values, like daily activity, distance walked, and number of steps taken.
- Export: Choose to export directly to a spreadsheet program on your iPhone or transfer the CSV file by email or AirDrop.
PlumKit Health Exporter saves your export settings so you can update your data easily whenever you want.
New Health attribute support and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mostly does what I want
I had downloaded a free Health App data export tool, and it worked, but you could not specify the dates... it would always give you all dates in the app, and while you could specify the fields you wanted, it did not show all of them. It seemed well worth the price of this app to be able to specify a date range, so here I am.
This app is easy to use, and it does easily export the data straight into Excel for the iPhone. Excel then saves it to your cloud storage. There are only two things I don't like.
First, I can't figure out how to make it let me choose an ending date other than the current date. There is an info box that talks about it always choosing the current date as ending date, but that doesn't make sense. Who says I always want to end on the current date? In fact, I want it to end on the last day with a full record... yesterday. Anyway, it's set to the current date and there seems to be no way to have it make a different choice.
The second thing I find irritating is that it exports both the date and time in a column with no option to export just the date. I cannot imagine my needing the time as part of the date (though I understand how others might), so it would be nice if there was an option to do that.
Of course, both of these can be corrected readily once the data are in Excel, so they're not a big deal, but it would be nice if they were resolved sometime.
Overall, this app does exactly what it is supposed to and I know I will find it useful. If you want to get the data out of your health app to share with a family member or a family physician, this is an easy way to do it.
Exactly what I wanted. Use "sample" time step to export everything. Exports to Apple files and 3rd party apps
Says I have no data, despite being connected to Apple Health.
- Concrescent Network LLC
- 8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Concrescent Network LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.