Discover, connect, and share interesting stuffs with your friends, family, and like-minded folks at Plurk!
Grant yourself unlimited ways to express yourself like sharing your thoughts, moments, videos, artworks or simply everyday life tidbits, be they bizarre or serious.
And we take it seriously at protecting your privacy -- Never will you worry about your emotional secrets being read by the annoying colleague around the corner, or the nagging aunt in the neighboring state.
Highlights of Plurk:
- Custom Emoticons: Use emoticons created with any types of images to paint thousand words in your messages -- animated or still, cheerful or sorrow!
- Anonymous Messages: Feel gossipy? Post the controversial without revealing your identity!
- Private messages: Limit who can see and reply each of your messages, and turn them into private discussions!
This version support privacy settings and fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug in editing url that contains more than one language
Thanks for the cool app all along. However there is one bug that is causing inconcinience. The auto display of a link will misidentify links that contains both English and Chinese (e.g. those of wikipedia) and break them apart. This leading to an incorrect url that the plurk tries to reach.
Developer Response ,
Hello! thank you for using Plurk and reporting this problem to us! We will fix it as soon as possible :D
Plurk is slowly heading downhill
Used to love love love plurk, now it just seems like a moneygrab. I have to pay to see if someone mentions my name? Honestly? The desktop site is garbage and used to ding at me and update me consistently, now I have to completely refresh the page to even see updates and I miss them constantly. That’s why I have to depend on the phone app now for updates so I don’t miss them. Problem is that I can hardly ever get photos to load. If they do, they take incredibly long.. and it doesn’t matter if I am on WiFi or not. Seems like such a trivial thing.
I honestly wish my friends would move to a better social media platform because plurk is not what it used to be.
Cannot post new plurks
As of yesterday, I cannot make new plurks from the app. I can reply and read fine, but attempting to post either leaves an indefinite “sending...” or fails to send at all. I shouldn’t have had to download an entirely different app just to be able to post. I like this one, partly because it allows me to invert the screen colors, which the other app doesn’t let me do and which is necessary due to my migraines. In addition to a very annoying and significant bug, this is an accessibility problem.
Developer Response ,
Hello ! Please update to the newest version and try it again, thank you!
- Plurk Incorporated
- 55.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Plurk Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.