Discover, connect, and share interesting stuffs with your friends, family, and like-minded folks at Plurk!
Grant yourself unlimited ways to express yourself like sharing your thoughts, moments, videos, artworks or simply everyday life tidbits, be they bizarre or serious.
And we take it seriously at protecting your privacy -- Never will you worry about your emotional secrets being read by the annoying colleague around the corner, or the nagging aunt in the neighboring state.
Highlights of Plurk:
- Custom Emoticons: Use emoticons created with any types of images to paint thousand words in your messages -- animated or still, cheerful or sorrow!
- Anonymous Messages: Feel gossipy? Post the controversial without revealing your identity!
- Private messages: Limit who can see and reply each of your messages, and turn them into private discussions!
・Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Independent, Free Speech Social Media Platform
Peace Love Unity Respect KARMA, PLURK is just what the world needs as far as social media platforms go, ie., it’s efficient, it’s clean & chic, & it’s very contemporary format so it even looks ‘fast’ ‘quick’ ‘sharp’ ‘smart’ ‘relevant’ ‘current’
I’d love to see PLURK ally with only other ‘free speech dedicated’ platforms throughout the world, as well as with necessary service providers dedicated to that Free Speech Standard so none are vulnerable to government &/or political bullying, censorship = over reach.
Plurk is slowly heading downhill
Used to love love love plurk, now it just seems like a moneygrab. I have to pay to see if someone mentions my name? Honestly? The desktop site is garbage and used to ding at me and update me consistently, now I have to completely refresh the page to even see updates and I miss them constantly. That’s why I have to depend on the phone app now for updates so I don’t miss them. Problem is that I can hardly ever get photos to load. If they do, they take incredibly long.. and it doesn’t matter if I am on WiFi or not. Seems like such a trivial thing.
I honestly wish my friends would move to a better social media platform because plurk is not what it used to be.
I had no problems with the app prior to the most recent update, which will randomly crash the app. I’ll just be looking at my timeline or trying to open / read a plurk and it crashes. Please fix!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plurk Incorporated
- 83.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Croatian, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Plurk Inc