In "Plushie Cook: Food Maker" your kids will have the chance to organize a tea party for them and their stuffed toy. Doing so, they will interact with different kitchen utilities and get familiar with them. "Plushie Cook" will give them safe environment to get creative and prepare delicious meals while understanding how things like oven, mixer, toaster and blender work. While playing they'll learn valuable lessons and will be encouraged to take part in the housework and become more independent.
While preparing the tea party, your kid will play mini games such as:
* Cook toasts - Add two slices of bread to the toaster, wait until they are done and add delicious jelly on them!
* Make a tasty smoothie - Try different combinations of fruits and milk! Don't like milk? You can only blend the fruits in and still have a great drink!
* Bake cookies - Prepare a mix from various products, add the cookies to the oven and serve them to the table. Your Plushie is waiting!
* Cook bacon and eggs - Starting with the desserts doesn't sound right, so you gotta cook a main meal too! A few eggs and a slice of bacon sounds just right!
* Feed their pet - Your Plushie pet will have different reactions for each type of food and the way it was prepared. If the pet doesn't like the meal you can always cook another one!
* Feel like a brilliant chef - every successful meal is followed by congratulating cheers, colorful animations and charming reactions from the Plushie!
New unlockable content! Cake decoration, rainbow milkshake and new jelly available!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix in-app purchase glitch
This would be a 5-star app if only the developers would fix a glitch that does not allow the in-app purchase to be complete. The app feels incomplete without the in-app purchase content.
Hello I am here to say this,I would really like the game if the graphics were better.the animations were alright but the looks of the monster were off and creepy.im glad I didn’t play this when I was little,not saying that the game was super bad it was good! I just think little kids would enjoy something else then just repeating the same thing over and over.I think this should be one of those talking Angela games but other then that the game is pretty good I just wish I had other things to Fido in the game other then just feeding the monster over and over again.
- Plushie Games OOD
- 135.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Plush Soft OOD 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock extra ingredients! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.