A professional app to manage all your smart home devices.
• Add new devices with a few easy steps
• Control smart home devices wherever you are
• Monitor your energy consumption
• Receive alerts when the security system is triggered
• Share your devices with friends and family
• Set multiple schedules and routines to ease your daily life
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: plusminus.ai
• Facebook: @plusminusai
Bug fixes and other improvements .
Great app. I love that you can add a widget to your Home Screen. It makes it really fast and easy to turn on/off your lights. There are only a few downsides:
- it’s a pain to set up.
- once you’ve got it all set up, if your wifi is down you can’t use your lights regularly for that time. When the wifi eventually comes back, sometimes it takes a little to figure out how to get them working again.
- you can only save three colors! This may not be a problem for some but man, when I achieve that PERFECT color but I already have 3 others that are just as great, I have to make the hard decision to switch one out or just change (discard, in my eyes) the color when I ultimately do.
One feature to rule them all
I have been using IOT control apps for years. Most commenters complain about the difficulty of restoring functionality when there is a power outage or router issue. That happens with all apps. I use an expensive mesh router with 5 bases. It is as automated as it currently gets, I still have to spend an hour updating connections in this app and the others when there is a power or router issue (even with a built in zigbee hub).
This app has one feature the others do not. You can target a devices power state as a trigger, use a time delay, then cycle that same device to another power state.
For instance I run a botany home lab space and I use this app only (because no other app allows this). I have numerous fans, Intake/exhaust, lights, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, heaters and lights / controllers. Everything is completely automated through this app, things turn on, wait a certain amount of time and turn off, then cycle again after a predetermined state, endlessly. Temperature affects humidity devices and vice versa. For power outage and router redundancy, I have certain devices turn on to trigger the cycle for everything once a day for a hard reset of the system.
It would be nice to have a power / router subroutine to allow for natural cycling of devices to the previous state after a communication failure.
Very happy this app is free and highly configurable!
Too inconsistent with connectivity
I’ve had issues off and on with my two smart bulbs over the last few years. Now, one of them absolutely will not connect. I’ve tried EZ mode and AP mode. Nothing. In AP mode I’m asked to connect to a certain network that never even shows up as an available network. It’s a headache that I don’t have the time to deal with anymore. I have spent far too much time over the last 2 weeks trying to get this bulb to reconnect. I’m just going to pray that the other one stays connected for now. If and when that one has the same problem as this one, they’re both being tossed and I’m going with a different company.
Oh and another big complaint: the saved schedules never work! They might work for a week or so and then the next thing I know, my porch light is on at 2 in the afternoon when I have continuously (no exaggeration) gone in and removed and recreated the schedules to be sure it would only be on from night until about sunrise. Annoying.
开发者“Hangzhou PlusMinus Ai Technology Co., Ltd.”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- Hangzhou PlusMinus Ai Technology Co., Ltd.
- 317.1 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.0 或更高版本。
- 需要 macOS 11.0 或更高版本以及装有 Apple M1 或更高版本芯片的 Mac。
日文， 英文， 西班牙文
- 此 App 在未打开时仍可能使用您的位置信息，这会缩短电池续航时间。
- © PlusMinus.ai Inc.