Upward Mobility’s PMConcepts app contains a targeted curriculum of 275 simulated exam questions to address key topics in project management with wit, humor and actionable business advice. PMConcepts is based on the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide.

PMConcepts is the premier preparation software for PMP® / CAPM® exam prep, or general improvement of project management skills. The primary editor for the content was Ted Chan, an experienced PMP® who holds a MBA from MIT’s Sloan School of Management.

PMConcepts contains expertly structured questions with detailed answers targeted to provide actionable career takeaways to help you create value and have a fulfilling career as project manager.

The intuitive Study Mode interface allows you to track your progress and circle back to questions for later review. Test Mode allows you to take the course as a sample PMP® exam and quickly review incorrect answers.

Areas addressed are:

Communications Management
Integration Management
Cost Management
Scope Management
Risk Management
Procurement Management
Time Management
Quality Management
Human Resources Management
Professional Responsibility
Project Management Framework

About Upward Mobility

Upward Mobility was formed to create high quality management education and test preparation material that is witty, engaging and adds value in the learning process. We hire only expert writers who have strong knowledge in the subject matter and put all of our materials through a thorough review process. We deploy our content through mediums such as mobile applications and other interactive channels.

Disclaimer: "PMI", "PMBOK®" Guide and "PMP®" are owned and registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute Inc. which is registered in the United States and internationally. PMI played no role in the creation of this product and does not endorse it.

Ratings and Reviews

2.0 out of 5
1 Rating

1 Rating

6+ user w current iOS ,

NOT Six Sigma!

The interface is fine. The questions are only OK.

There are numerous errors and typos. Perhaps if they had spent less time writing "cute" commentary in the answers and more time proofing…

Disappointing, given the nature of the subject matter!

M&C #27
What does the 20/80 rule of progress tracking imply?
Your Choice: C

C - An activity is considered 20% complete when it half done, and the other 80% when it is complete

Answer: c
The 20/80 rule for progress tracking means that an activity is considered 20% complete when it begins and gets credit for the last 80% when it is completed.
Key Takeaways: We want to make sure you walk away knowing how these rules for progress tracking are applied. Although one may look better using 50/50, 20/80 is more accurate.

Notice the answer--which is incorrect--doesn't "match" the narrative. MORE LIKE THIS!


Double Bottom Line Partners
1.2 MB

OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor



Age Rating


  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer