PMP® Exam Mentor 2020 Edition free app is a quick reference guide that helps PMP® Exam certification aspirants prepare and revise for the important exam based on PMBOK®6
List of features
• 44 Project Framework topics
• 10 Knowledge Areas with 49 processes and their ITTOs
• 5 Process Groups with 49 processes and their ITTOs
• 689 Glossary terms with easy navigation and easy to understand definitions
• 62 Formulas for quick revision
• 265 Tips to help with the exam
• 1600 Flashcards for memorizing important contents
• 34 Cheatsheets for last minute revision
• 2400 Questions Simulator with Drill, Quiz, Test and Exam modes for extensive practice
Quickly skim through the app for PMP® exam prep while using public transport or while waiting for the doctor and then test your knowledge with hundreds of flashcards and practice questions.
All the best for the exam. Please provide us your valuable feedback to improve the app further.
• 3600 PMP® questions with 3 different levels of difficulty and complexity with explanations
• Drill, Quiz, Test and Exam Modes to practice by process group, knowledge area or full 200 Questions exam
• Analytics for results analysis and history with process group and knowledge area breakdown analysis
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is good app but still need improvements
For a pocket app and for free times that is okay but I think when one group decided to make a such application must consider very options like the person going to test, the manager want to review or some one who just want to know what is PMBOK and is it really important for project managers or reading topic in this app will add value to his/her informations.
Today for first time I open this application seriously and first topic that I search for was Stakeholders Cube.
Guess what? I couldn’t find it. Please improve application or if you don’t want to complete it just simply erase it. 😍
Great setup but no attention to details
Love the opportunity to use this app but it does not mention which version of PMBOK it goes by. With versions change and exam change it is important to know.
Important flaw is actually in Quizzes section: often the answers do not line up with questions. Recent example was from schedule knowledge, where the question was to calculate float for an activity A. After I did it showed me that I selected incorrect answer. The correct answer was “the float for activity E is ...”. But you asked for Activity A, not E!
Additionally, in the cost section it seems all questions involve the same 3 numbers. What is frustrating is that in some questions these numbers are in wrong places so the question sounds something like: “project has a budget of $4,000. To date project spent $160,000...”. I wanted to scream reading this-it is already difficult topic, so do not make it more complicated please.
Developer Response ,
Download the latest version questions with 3 levels of difficulty and complexity.
The ads are distracting as heck!
Overall, a good prep tool for the exam. The simulator and the way it’s broken into categories based on the ten knowledge areas and five progress groups is fantastic. The explanations as to why one thing is the right answer is a nice start. It would be better if the wrong answers were explained. The questions posed do hit the spirit of the PMBOK very well.
The application could use some syntax fixes, as parts of the English is incorrect. Not talking about the PMI method of being wordy either. The grammar is poorly worded. An editor is definitely in order.
Lastly, if you’re going to insist on ads, provide a means to at least pay to turn them off. Flashing ads in the middle of a tough question are torture!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.