PNM is your #1 independent source for exclusive interviews, game previews, concept art, game reviews, 8-bit pixel puzzles and much more direct from the world of Nintendo! PNM goes in depth on every Nintendo system including the Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and all retro Nintendo systems from the Wii U all the way back to the NES. You can buy individual issues or subscribe, all right within the app.
1-year subscription (6 issues) - $9.99
Individual issue pricing: $1.99
- Subscribe using the auto-renew feature and you won’t miss an issue. Once your first 6 issues have been received, your subscription will automatically renew for another year at $9.99.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was at a loss when Nintendo Power closed their doors. But then I discovered Pure Nintendo! They are providing a great print AND digital publication that has adequately filled the hole that is left from Nintendo Power. Pure Nintendo is offering very high quality Nintendo news with their subscription and it is also available internationally! Pure Nintendo has now branched out to the App Store and has created the first ever interactive Nintendo magazine. The app is amazing and one of my favorite features are the interactive pixel puzzles! I would recommend Pure Nintendo Magazine to any fan of Nintendo! Also visit their website were you can catch up on Nintendo news daily!
I downloaded an paid for the subscription. $10 is a relative bargain. But I cant seem to get it to sync with my iPad. Only on my iPhone. Both use the same Apple ID. There has to be a way to fix that problem. If anyone else had the same issue please let me know how to fix it.
Great mag and app
Pure Nintendo has some great Nintendo news and behind-the-scenes interviews with developers and studios. Articles you won't find everywhere, which in the dying print world is a must.
The app itself is bright, clear, and aesthetically pleasing to look at. Pages flow smoothly and there are interactive sections that make it delightful to read. As opposed to a plain PDF of the issue. I would recommend this app to anyone that misses Nintendo Power, especially since the new issues are being made available quicker in app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pure Media LLC
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Pure Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pure Nintendo 1-Year Subscription $9.99
- Pure Nintendo Magazine Issue #29 $1.99
- Pure Nintendo Magazine #48 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.