••• Free for a limited time! •••
Pocket cleaner Pro the application that includes ToolKit for cleanup disk space from unneeded junk files that contains on your Mac.
Uninstaller tool is software for completely removing applications and
leftover files that associated with app.
Unwanted files Finder scan your files and allows you to quick select from their categories: apps, archives, documents, pictures, movies, music and packages. Sort files for determine that are no longer needed.
DISK CLEANUP TOOLKIT
• Delete applications remainder files from previously incorrectly removed applications
• Cleanup application cache files for speed up application work and free up disk space.
• Cleanup application logs files for free up disk space from files that usually unnecessary.
• Find and delete used installation package files, that no longer need.
• Delete mail attachments that contains on your disk after email was opened.
• Browsers can store a lot of data like cookies, caches, this can take up a lot of disk space and can be cleaned.
• Find and remove screenshots that are no longer need.
• Scan your files and quick select and delete files that no longer needed.
• Remove Xcode unneeded files that was created during development.
• Remove installed applications by select from list.
• Drag & drop applications to directly to app or to dock icon for deletion.
• Remove applications that a long time not been used.
• Reset app to initial state for cleanup application data or if app does not work properly.
UNWANTED FILES FINDER
• Preview files in categories: apps, archives, documents, pictures, movies, music and packages.
• Sort files by their size: small, medium and large.
• Sort files by last open date: on this week, in this month, in this year and over year.
• Remove permanently or move files to the Trash.
• Improved performance and stability on macOS Monterey.
Ratings and Reviews
Works exactly as advertised.
If you’d like quick access to your desktop but find the Mac’s baked-in keyboard shortcuts to be clunky or hard to remember, this app is for you. One click on the dock or menubar icon gets you there and, once you’re done, click on the icon again and it will restore the previous window states just as they were.
Many thanks to the developer for this excellent freebie.
Not ready for Catalina
The last update was Mojave specific and it shows. There are definitely issues with this app. While it clears my desktop(s), it is inconsistent. Sometimes it will leave one, two or three programs standing. If you click again, it refills the desktop. Esssentially it's a crap shoot each time you use it. If you only need to clear your screen for access to desktop, I suggest just using the 3 finger/thumb trackpad swipe built into the OS. Hopefully there will be an update that will resolve the issue. I truly miss Show Desktop which was rock solid for a decade but did not make the 32>64 transition.
This is one feature I truly missed in Windows—getting all that clutter out of the way! I just wish that this, Magnet, and an app that allows you to CLOSE windows in Mission Control would be amazing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maksym Katrych
- 4.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Maksym Katrych