Pocket control HM enables you to operate your HomeMatic home automation system of eQ-3 AG from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
For the use of pocket control HM a Homematic CCU is necessary.
Users of Homeputer CL we recommend pocket control CL.
Lighting, heating and other devices can be controlled directly or through defined actions.
Security state, open windows, temperatures and weather data are displayed in an easily understandable way.
- The house view gives you a quick overview of the status of your house and the individual rooms. This view allows you to customize your requirements. So you can see at a glance whether windows are open or light is switched on. Temperatures inside and outside as well as alarm and service messages are signaled. Rooms and trades can be quickly adapted to the app.
- Device data (names, channels, current state, system variables and programs) are read directly from the HomeMatic CCU.
- When starting the app the first time the address of the CCU is entered. HomeMatic CCU query takes 3-4 seconds. Then pocket control HM is ready for use.
- You can define custom views for certain devices in order to access them quickly.
- Self-generated actions enable you to change the state of several devices in one go. These can be started with Siri.
- System variables and Programs of the CCU you can create, edit and delete.
- With push messages from the CCU to your iPhone, iPad or the Apple Watch you can quickly learn about important events of your home automation. You can specify in the message who the recipient is. You can select a sound or mute the message.
- With the geofencing function, you create a home zone for location-dependent switching and control.
- You can create custom icons for devices.
- The system log of the CCU can be displayed. For selected devices, the system log can be displayed as a graphic chart.
- Several configurations can be generated (several for one or more systems).
- Configurations can be exchanged via iCloud and AirDrop.
- With ForceTouch on the Homescreen, you can directly reach an area of the app or start a defined action.
- Alarm, service and push messages are listed and can be confirmed.
- IP cameras (webcams) can be integrated.
- The app's color scheme can be customized. A dark design is available.
- For operating the system remote controls and wall switches are modelled graphically.
- Communication is provided via WLAN (WiFi) when at home and via an existing VPN connection when away.
- A connection to the service Cloudmatic connect is integrated.
Subscription for all functions:
This app has all the features only through a subscription.
The time period of subscription is 1 year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews by one year after expiration. The auto-renew can be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in your Apple ID Account Settings. Your iTunes Account will be charged renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Without subscription, the devices are limited to 3 radiator thermostats / wall thermostats, 3 window contacts, 3 roller shutter actuators and 3 switch actuators. Some functions, e.g. Geofencing and push messages are then missing.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this version you benefit from the following improvements.
- An issue with entering credentials has been resolved.
Thank you for choosing pocket control HM.
You like pocket control HM? Then please take a moment and evaluate our app. We are looking forward to your feedback.
- PENZLER GmbH
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Ralf Penzler
- In-App Purchases
- All functions $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.