Back bigger and better for 2021. Manage an American Football franchise and create a dynasty. Sign, trade & draft stars on your way to winning the Championship!
Manage your very own American Football franchise. Make trades, draft your franchise Quarterback, hire backroom staff and win the Championship.
Use default players, random rosters or import teams created by the fantastic community. Every game is different and presents a new challenge.
Become the General Manager of a Pro Football Team and build your dynasty. Hire your coach, set your schemes, sign and release players, make trades and draft players. Coach your players from rough diamonds to perennial stars.
Watch each football game play out as momentum shifts from team to team. See your franchise win the Championship and stars achieve All Pro status.
Go all in to win, or tank for the #1 draft pick - it's up to you! Build your Football Dynasty!
Join the community on reddit and help develop the game to be even better.
- Player Faces - Fashion vector created by ddraw - www.freepik.com
- Football Icons - Icons made by Nikita Golubev from www.flaticon.com
NEW FEATURES - Difficulty sliders (injuries/scouting etc), Owner Goals and Team Changes
- In-game menu now gives you the opportunity to customise your gameplay, with options around scout accuracy, injury frequency, roster limits, rookie rating visibility and non-user player development speeds
- Introduced a reputation system for GMs (visible in GM screen and in new Season Summary screen)
- Reputation level influences the teams that are interested if you look to switch teams
- Each season, your owner will set a season goal - this is non-negotiable
- Performance against this goal (and performance over previous seasons) will determine owner interest in keeping you another season
- At the end of the season, GM reputation and legacy score will change based on performance
- Choose whether you wish to stay with your existing team or join a new team
- Not all teams will be available - only those who have recently underperformed
Season Summary Screen
- Redesigned page to incorporate some of the above, in addition to summary of number of players receiving awards
- Fixed bug allowing team with final draft pick having unlimited picks of UDFA
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars, but could use a bit more.
It is a good game. However, it could use some more.
1. I like the custom roster feature, but it is hard for users to make their own custom roster. They should be able to browse available rosters in-game or simply design their own roster in-game, without having to go through the difficult process of making their own. In addition, many users cannot access the subreddit and discord server to look at rosters there.
2. Staff. The staff system didn’t really change since Pocket GM 20. You still have a HC, OC, DC, Physio, and Scout. In addition, you only have 3 options for their contracts: 1,2, and 3 years. The way you hire them is also the same. So, what could be added? Maybe a few coaches could be added, such as a QB coach and other position focused coaches. Maybe a SKILLS tab could be added for coaches, but the skills would be things like Motivator and Star Spotter (Similar to how they have the percentages when hiring them, but in a similar version to the players’ skills tab).
3. The special teams section has simply been lying at the bottom of the menu for a long time. It could use some more. Positions such as Punt and Kick Returner could be added. They could also be added next to the DEF and OFF overalls and would count towards the total team overall.
Other than those small suggestions, it is a great game.
Is it me or the game? (Updated Review!!!)
Updated review: I can trade! Dev responded quickly to answer my problem. The trade menu is a bit unintuitive to find at first, but easy to navigate to I've you do find. The game itself is excellent, especially dealing with draft picks over and under performing. My only wish is the option to sim more than one game at a time. Maybe add Sim 1 Month, Sim to Trade Deadline and Sim season. Thanks Dev, the game is great fun!
I was really excited to play this game, non-soccer sports management sims are an extremely large hole in the mobile game market. Big but coming! This game starts you out with a message from the owner saying you have full control and then don’t let you trade. It’s incredibly frustrating. There is a trade tab that leads you to an empty trade block area. There is no way to put players on the trade block and there is no way to initiate trades or offers. What’s the point of a sports management sim without trades?
It seems like this is a very smaller Dev team, if not just one person. I would love to support a small Dev working in an under represented game genre that I love and is perfect for mobile gaming. But I just can’t recommend this game unless you just want to watch and incredibly slow American football season simulator that greatly limits the actually management parts. No refund needed, but I can’t play this game as is. Here’s hoping for an actual management sim down the line!
Developer Response ,
Hi Jgsghjvbhh! To make trades or place players on trade block you should navigate to the relevant player and go to the 'Contract' tab, then select 'Trade'. Hopefully this then opens up the game for you.
It is just me that has worked on this from Day 1, so appreciate the support. Please let me know how you find the game once you've made some trades :-)
Great but one small issue
I love this game just have one small issue. I think that everything about this game is very good except I don’t like how I feel like every player under about an 80 overall has terrible stats in every category. I feel like to make it more realistic these player might have terrible stats except maybe in one category they might have a really good stat. For example there could be a QB who is a 71 overall and has bad throwing stats yet maybe in the speed category he has about a 90. Right now that is not possible and I feel like it would be a good addition to make it more realistic. This would also make players more versatile when it comes to switching positions. While I’m on the topic of changes another small but helpful feature would be a way to tell you what the best scheme for your team would be in order to better suit your players. One more small problem I have is with the draft. I am never able to get good players in rounds 4-7 of the draft yet I feel every player I draft in the first two or so rounds becomes like a 90 overall soon. Maybe if there was a system of boom or busts it would really help to improve the game and make later picks not feel useless and early picks not feel so overpowered. Thank you for you time. Hope you have a good day.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonathan Howell
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jon Howell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.