Manage your very own American Football franchise. Make trades, draft your franchise Quarterback, hire backroom staff and win the Championship.
Use default players, random rosters or import teams created by the fantastic community. Every game is different and presents a new challenge.
Become the General Manager of a Pro Football Team and build your dynasty. Hire your coach, set your schemes, sign and release players, make trades and draft players. Coach your players from rough diamonds to perennial stars.
Watch each football game play out as momentum shifts from team to team. See your franchise win the Championship and stars achieve All Pro status.
Go all in to win, or tank for the #1 draft pick - it's up to you! Build your Football Dynasty!
Join the community on reddit and help develop the game to be even better.
- Player Faces - Fashion vector created by ddraw - www.freepik.com
- Football Icons - Icons made by Nikita Golubev from www.flaticon.com
NEW FEATURE: You can now change player positions. Move your Offensive Guard to Center, Wide Receiver to Running Back, or even QB to Punter. You've got more flexibility than ever!
Changing Player Positions:
- Added player adaptability stat on player cards
- Introduced ability to move players to new position when reordering roster
- Team and player rating will be impacted by player skill/adaptability
- Adaptability will increase after every game played out of position
- Improved game logic when tied at end of game
- Improved kick success logic. More impact from player rating
- Increased Hall Of Fame threshold from 500 to 750 to reduce number qualifying
- Introduced games played stat into player stats screen
- Increased namelist to include Patreons
- Fixed bug causing AI to offer trades which user could not accept
- Fixed bug causing released player to appear on old team in career stats
- Fixed bug causing cost to release retiring player
- Fixed bug causing teams having negative picks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars, but could use a bit more.
It is a good game. However, it could use some more.
1. I like the custom roster feature, but it is hard for users to make their own custom roster. They should be able to browse available rosters in-game or simply design their own roster in-game, without having to go through the difficult process of making their own. In addition, many users cannot access the subreddit and discord server to look at rosters there.
2. Staff. The staff system didn’t really change since Pocket GM 20. You still have a HC, OC, DC, Physio, and Scout. In addition, you only have 3 options for their contracts: 1,2, and 3 years. The way you hire them is also the same. So, what could be added? Maybe a few coaches could be added, such as a QB coach and other position focused coaches. Maybe a SKILLS tab could be added for coaches, but the skills would be things like Motivator and Star Spotter (Similar to how they have the percentages when hiring them, but in a similar version to the players’ skills tab).
3. The special teams section has simply been lying at the bottom of the menu for a long time. It could use some more. Positions such as Punt and Kick Returner could be added. They could also be added next to the DEF and OFF overalls and would count towards the total team overall.
Other than those small suggestions, it is a great game.
Great but one small issue
I love this game just have one small issue. I think that everything about this game is very good except I don’t like how I feel like every player under about an 80 overall has terrible stats in every category. I feel like to make it more realistic these player might have terrible stats except maybe in one category they might have a really good stat. For example there could be a QB who is a 71 overall and has bad throwing stats yet maybe in the speed category he has about a 90. Right now that is not possible and I feel like it would be a good addition to make it more realistic. This would also make players more versatile when it comes to switching positions. While I’m on the topic of changes another small but helpful feature would be a way to tell you what the best scheme for your team would be in order to better suit your players. One more small problem I have is with the draft. I am never able to get good players in rounds 4-7 of the draft yet I feel every player I draft in the first two or so rounds becomes like a 90 overall soon. Maybe if there was a system of boom or busts it would really help to improve the game and make later picks not feel useless and early picks not feel so overpowered. Thank you for you time. Hope you have a good day.
4/5 stars new game needs work…
Just bought this game for $2 a little expensive could of been $.99 but thats besides the main point. 1st off i need that manual save button in the upper left i dont like the autosave after every game so please bring that feature to this game it was previously on pocket gm 20 Second, is the (Peak) development in this game the same as (Quick) dev in pocket gm 20? Also this game is very hard and im not a big fan of being an 80 overall and a 80 overall (off) and 80 (def) exact team: Titans and being 3-13 every year😡 In the other game (pocket gm 20) i did build up my team after a couple of years by drafting and signing free agents but now they say in (pocket gm 21) sorry i only play for championship teams which should be an option to be disabled. Because it makes it almost impossible to get better Add a Easy, medium and hard diffiuculty please Lastly, the positives. great improvments on showing contract and skills traits Please add running back coaches, QB coaches LB coaches etc… make it be even more realistic to real life!
Developer Response ,
Hi King Kyle! Thanks for providing feedback. I read every one of these in order to help improve the game. I’ve set the price point where it is as there are no in app purchases or adverts and I am continuing to invest a lot of time throughout the year on improving the game. Hopefully you’ll think it’s worth the $1.99 soon.
Autosave: in order to increase detail and flexibility I’ve completely rebuilt the guts of the game and this is based on autosave logic. However I’ll include in next reddit poll on desired next features to see if it’s a top request.
Development: There are now 6 dev statuses; decline (player in decline), peak (player reached their peak rating), slow, normal, quick and super
Difficulty: a few have asked for this as the challenge has increased. It came in 3rd in latest poll for desired updates, so I suspect it’ll win one soon and make its way into the game
Coaching detail: another one in demand which I expect I’ll be working on soon.
I develop in line with community demand so please join the subreddit to have your say too.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonathan Howell
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jon Howell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.