Pocket Intensive Care Assistant (PICA) is the medical software that contains all features that ICU doctor needs in his work.
PICA allows user to assess renal and heart function, ABG and correct electrolyte disorders. It also allows you to manage infusion regimens of Elastomeric Infusion Systems while continious epidural anaesthesia.
In the version for iOS was excluded a function - calculation Vasoactive Drugs. For more information visit PICA's page on anaesthsoftware.com
1) Cardiac Function:
a) We are using Fick Principle: Cardiac Output (Fick) in L/min = (135 ml O2/min/M2*BSA)/(13*Hgb*(SaO2-SvO2))
b) Other hemodynamic parameters: http://perfline.com/student/formulas.html
2) Renal Function:
a) Creatinine Clearance:
- MDRD: http://www.clinchem.org/content/53/4/766.full.pdf
- CKD-EPI: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/mid/NIHMS132246/table/T2/
c) Chronic kidney disease stages: http://www.renal.org/whatwedo/InformationResources/CKDeGUIDE/CKDstages.aspx
3) ABG interpratation: http://www.rnceus.com/abgs/abgmethod.html
4) Natrium and potassium correction: the book in russian "Intensive care in critical conditions. Koryachkin V.A., Strashnov V.I." (Original name: "Интенсивная терапия угрожающих состояний. Корячкин В.А., Страшнов В.И.")
5) Elastomeric Infusion System
There is a table, which simplifies the use of elastic pumps. Do not use special formulas. PICA recalculate only rates, amounts, dosages.
Fixed bug with invalid background on iPhone XR & XS
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn't work! waste of money
- VITALII SALNIKOV
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ANAESTHSOFTWARE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.