WORLD'S FRIENDLIEST TO-DO LIST APP
Pocket Lists is a beautifully designed checklist app for managing to-do lists, focusing on important tasks, and collaborating on checklists and tasks with friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, gift ideas, secret plans, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most checklist and to-do list apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Sync your to-do lists across all your iOS devices for free.
• Share to-do lists and collaborate on tasks with friends and teammates. Sharing a list is as easy as sending a link.
• Personalize your to-do lists with a variety of beautiful icons and cover images for all sorts of things. 400+ awesome colorful icons included!
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list (filter) that collects to-dos among all your checklists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• All types of to-do reminders: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder.
• Calendar view: rotate your iPhone into landscape mode to see all your scheduled to-dos in a monthly calendar layout.
• Import to-dos and events from stock Reminders and Calendar apps.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities & Notes for to-do items,
— To-do item search,
— Quick inline to-do add,
— #hashtag support,
— Archiving feature for hiding certain checklists,
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time,
— Send checklists via email,
— Duplicate and re-use checklists when needed,
— Use dividers to visually group to-dos within big checklists,
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user.
Plus an awesome bundle of premium features available as an optional auto-renewable in-app subscription or a one-time purchase:
+ Web App that allows you to work with your checklists using any desktop computer.
+ Subtasks: easily divide big tasks into smaller to-dos.
+ Superpriorities (+3 priority levels): mark particular to-dos as urgent, critical, or not important.
+ Private lists: lock particular to-do lists with passcodes and unlock with Touch ID or Face ID.
+ Custom repeat controls: set to-do repeat intervals and frequencies flexibly.
+ Apple Watch app: use Pocket Lists on your wrist without even taking an iPhone out of a pocket.
+ More premium features are to be added with upcoming updates!
The premium feature set is available as either monthly and yearly subscription or as a one-time purchase. Payment for the in-app subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
- Improved the export/import functionality to match the format supported by the native iOS Notes app. Adding multiple to-dos by copying-and-pasting a long text just got better!
- Fixed a crashing issue that affected Pocket Lists installations on iPhone Xr and iPhone Xs Max devices.
- Raised the minimum required iOS version from 10 to 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks decent but not worth subscription
Updated review 3/8/19
Received response from the developer which is appreciated. I did not notice the lifetime membership option under the subscription options (maybe because it’s a different color option). I just signed up for the trial and will see, if it works out, will definitely do the lifetime subscription.
Yet another developer pushing a subscription on us. We all know that Apple held those secret meetings where they told developers to push the subscription model on their users.
This will eventually blow up back on you guys. I guess that Apple thinks that since we can afford their phones, we must be ok with every app having a subscription model.
I am willing to pay a higher price up front for an app but definitely not a recurring subscription for every app that I have.
I am definitely not willing to pay a subscription for this app as it’s not worth it to me. This like other apps, does not need to be a subscription. You just lost a potential customer.
Back to my beloved home things3
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! In Pocket Lists, there is a one-time Lifetime Purchase option which you can always choose instead of a subscription. Plus, the basic free version is robust enough to be used as the primary to-do list making app with no time and data limitations.
We are working on making Pocket Lists a solid to-do list making platform, and thus selected the subscription model because it better fits our strategy in the long term run. We'll do our best to make everyone see that was the ultimate choice for Pocket Lists 🙌🏻
I have found the very best ToDo manager
I have used and tried no less than 6 current to do project manager apps and all of them have had something lacking. Pocket List by far is the best that I have found. It is easy yet so comprehensive and flexible. I have found that it gives me so much control over how I use it and gives me options to enable me to use it the way I want. I think this app will finally help me get my projects under control. My only issue is sometimes there is a lag when I tap on a selection and it takes a second or two to work. Great job.
I am in love with this app. It is just what I’ve been needing to organize my daily tasks. It is completely user-friendly. I am a work at homeschool mom. I need a list for each of my responsibilities. I can do this easily with the app. I love the icons and that I can have to-do lists as well as shopping lists. I can repeat tasks like laundry and dishes because I need to do them every day. There are subscription options which should enhance the app even further, but the app is useful without it. Thank you, Pocket Lists.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Such reviews keep us highly motivated to continue working on Pocket Lists as hard as we can, and to deliver new awesome features 🤓
- Vladimir Tuporshin
- 179.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1312 Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $1.99
- Premium Forever $19.99
- Premium Yearly $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.