Now available on iPhone AND iPad!
Pocket MUD Pro is the fastest and most feature-rich MUD client on the iPhone! Not only does it beautifully render MUD text with full ANSI color support, it also has all of the features of a full blown desktop MUD client.
Here are just some of the major features included with Pocket MUD Pro.
- Support for all orientations
- Full ANSI color support
- Dedicated prompt
- Zoomable Text View
- Perfect rendering of MUD text (check out the maps)
- Very fast
- Hides Telnet codes from the user (unlike every other MUD client)
- Autoconnect on startup
- List of MUDS
- Favorite List
- Unlimited Command history
- Quickly cycle through command history
- Triggers using the lua scripting language
- Text Command Alias
- Lua scripted aliases
- Timer Support
- Background support. Stay connected for up to 10 minutes after you close the application.
- Support for multiple commands separated by semicolons
- Comes packed with a list of some of the most popular muds
- In-App Documentation of triggers and aliases
- Ability to play sounds when triggers fire
- Ability to gag extraneous text, which is extremely helpful for visually impaired players.
- Customizable buttons to send commands or run lua code
- Dedicated send button preventing the keyboard from dismissing
- Client-Side Text wrapping
- Customizable health/mana/etc bars
Full documentation can be found at http://brandontreb.com/apps/pocket-mud-pro/pocketmud-docs.html
If you have issues with a specific MUD, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work towards a solution.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
UI optimization for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plust
Ratings and Reviews
Solid iOS mud client
Does a decent job connecting me to my favorite mud on the go, but no extra flair. Lacks advanced settings, customization, or even fonts as can be found in other iOS mudding options.
I will pay more if I can get two more features added please:
1. Be able to switch off 'local echo' so it does not put up on the screen what I am typing.
2. Be able to log in a txt file what comes up on the screen. Turn log on/off feature.
Unable to get app support or developer webpage, 404 error.
Not accessible for the blind
So, I downloaded this thinking that I could play my favorite games and it would work with voiceover. I was wrong. It will not even get me to the settings menu. Can we please have this fixed? I'd like to be able to play my games on my iPhone and not have to go through this hurdle of navigating the app just to read events that take place. Its easyer if the app speaks the messages out as I am typing or something. I don't even have echo support because I can't even get to the app settings.
The developer, Brandon Trebitowski, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brandon Trebitowski
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Brandon Trebitowski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.