Pocket Rally is an attempt to combine the best of both old school rally racing games and smart device experiences. Stunning visual graphics, realistic yet fun to drive car physics, all in the palm of your hand. Take the rally racing anytime, anywhere with you!
* Highly detailed and precisely made car models, beautiful and visually convincing racing tracks located in various spectacular sceneries including mountains, coastline and ancient city ruins.
* Carefully tuned car physics to be both realistic and fun. Multiple ground surface properties including tarmac, gravel and grass. Each car has unique driving characteristics, and will evolve through the winning of races.
* 3 control modes and 3 camera angles (in-game toggleable) to choose from.
* Strength adjustable AI opponents. Up to 4 cars can race simultaneously in a game.
* 2 main game modes to play: Challenge mode and Single Race mode. Additional cars and tracks can be unlocked by winning challenges and to be chosen in Single Race mode.
* Introducing the Replay Mode. Performed a perfect power drift doing a hairpin turn and want to show your friends? Too occupied in the competition not able to admire your own driving technique and want to see it later? Replay Mode is the answer for you! The replay cameras are tailored for each track, recording the whole event from best angles and play it back for you.
Currently there are 8 legendary rally cars, 8 tracks (including forward/reverse direction) and 65 Challenge mode events in the game, with more to come!
The ads-free version can be purchased at:
Visit our Facebook fan page at:
Ratings and Reviews
More fun than AsphaltXtreme
This is really cool! AsphaltXtreme has more content, but I like this better. It’s simple and the graphics are fun to look at, plus a bit of challenging in the mixture with the full-on drift mode. This game is truly awesome, and I wish I could buy the full version if I was allowed to. =D
For a quick dose of Rally Racing?
You can't beat this little adventurous game!! Loads of fun, the graphics are great, the terrain is beautiful, and best of all it's a game you'll want to keep coming back to, over and over again!!
Cool game but...
Look this game is cool and all but hear me out. When you get to 70% on the challenge mode, it's impossible. The stupid AI is levels higher in speed and you can't even get past them. And sometimes they literally hit you and sent you off the track forcing you to restart the race. So at this point I don't know if I should keep the game or not.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.