Pocket Rally is an attempt to combine the best of both old school rally racing games and smart device experiences. Stunning visual graphics, realistic yet fun to drive car physics, all in the palm of your hand. Take the rally racing anytime, anywhere with you!
* Highly detailed and precisely made car models, beautiful and visually convincing racing tracks located in various spectacular sceneries including mountains, coastline and ancient city ruins.
* Carefully tuned car physics to be both realistic and fun. Multiple ground surface properties including tarmac, gravel and grass. Each car has unique driving characteristics, and will evolve through the winning of races.
* 3 control modes and 3 camera angles (in-game toggleable) to choose from.
* Strength adjustable AI opponents. Up to 4 cars can race simultaneously in a game.
* 2 main game modes to play: Challenge mode and Single Race mode. Additional cars and tracks can be unlocked by winning challenges and to be chosen in Single Race mode.
* Introducing the Replay Mode. Performed a perfect power drift doing a hairpin turn and want to show your friends? Too occupied in the competition not able to admire your own driving technique and want to see it later? Replay Mode is the answer for you! The replay cameras are tailored for each track, recording the whole event from best angles and play it back for you.
Currently there are 8 legendary rally cars, 8 tracks (including forward/reverse direction) and 65 Challenge mode events in the game, with more to come!
Visit our Facebook fan page at:
Ratings and Reviews
BEST “Pick-Up” rally game out there!!
It’s super simple, great tracks, great roster of legendary rally cars (60s, Group A, Group B, Baja)!
The only criticism I would have for the devs is to add on a new car every three to six months. Audi Quattro S1 is definitely needed, an Evo would be nice, and RS200 would be great as well.
After the first few challenges...
There are parts of the game I really enjoy. It's basic but you need to drive a variety of different cars well to progress. I completed Challenge 1 - the last race took me a lot of attempts but it was fun. I love the replay feature because you can look for improvements.
The time trials are tough but they help you learn the track and hone your skills with a specific car. That helps in the races. Some of the races are pretty easy but a few of them are bears.
Finally, I recommend practicing breathing as you drive. It's great for focus! Enjoy
A Decent Attempt
For someone like myself who can drive/race anything with wheels, it was really frustrating at first trying to control the cars that come with the game. After a while though I realized that it wasn’t me, it is the app makers inability to construct a realistic simulation. This game almost achieves in every aspect. But because it seems to be marketed as a realistic simulation, if fails I’m every aspect as well. I’ll check back in the future and see if the company has stepped up their game or if this is really the limit if their abilities.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.