Dynamic Roguelike Action-RPG, played in real time from a top down 2D perspective. Raid endless dungeons, upgrade guild fortress and develop own heroes!
POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: email@example.com
* [Gameplay] A new type of equipment has been added to the game - Rings. There are 6 types of rings with 30 kinds of random effects
* [Gameplay] The same effects of different pieces of equipment now stack, rather than replace each other
* [Fortress] Added a new building - Jewelry Workshop, the construction of which gives access to rings
* [Fortress] Added 4th level of the Circle of Masters building, allowing you to automatically use instant healing when moving to the next floor (if available)
* [Tower] Modifier "Break-through": the level of monsters now depends on the floor, and after spawning, some of them immediately go in search of a character
* [Misc] Mini-boss Warlock got a new attack that destroys walls in his arena
* [Misc] Slightly redesigned Shop on the character select screen: items are now differently tabbed
* [Misc] The Shop can now buy more than one usable item at a time
* [Misc] If you attacked the Merchant, he will stop trading with you until the next visit to the Camp, and if he can, he will take away all the stolen items
* [Misc] The Bestiary displays additional abilities obtained by "enhanced" versions of monsters
* [Misc] Friendly shadows now have a slightly different color
* [Misc] When using keyboard and mouse, the camera now tilts towards the boss
* [Misc] Added current score display to pause screen
* [Misc] Increased target lock range in boss arenas
* [Misc] The building screen can now be zoomed in and out
* [Misc] Reduced brightness of some light sources
* [Misc] Updated the structure of the changelog
* [Balance] Obsidian Tower modifier drop chance slightly increased
* [Balance] Bonuses from some modifiers increased
* [Balance] Updated exchange rates for gold and gems
* [Balance] The parameters of many equipment effects have been slightly reduced
* [Balance] Significantly reduced Zombie-Guard harpoon damage
* [Balance] Ancient Guardians (Catacombs) have become stronger, and their projectiles now knock back the target on hit
* [Balance] Passive items now drop less often
* [Balance] The damage from the Grim Paladin's flying hammer is now based on the character's maximum health
* [Balance] Damage from firing traps was calculated incorrectly and was overstated
* [Balance] When the "Blood Magic" effect is active, being in several pools of blood at the same time restores more health
* [Fixed] When using the "Seal of the Damned" skill, skeletons did not appear if the number of enemies on the floor was more than 35
* [Fixed] Companions could stop following the character if they lost sight of him
* [Fixed] Projectiles got stuck in the creature even if the "Dodge" ability was triggered
* [Fixed] Instead of "Monocle" in the inventory and Personal Chest, another item was saved
* [Fixed] Paralysis weapon effect not working
* [Fixed] Pumpkinhead could continue to deal damage with claws after completing some attacks
* [Fixed] The list of effects could overlap the create portal button if there were too many effects
* [Fixed] In Group Raid it was possible to start the game without the consent of another player
* [Fixed] Creatures resurrected by the "Seal of Death" skill became hostile monsters when loading a save
* [Fixed] Resurrected shadows could drop crystals even if they were already dropped by killing a creature
* [Fixed] Visual artifacts with lighting display could appear in the Pumpkinhead arena
* [Fixed] The camera did not tilt towards some bosses
* [Fixed] Monsters in Ambush might not attack right away
* [Fixed] Bottomless Bag was not added to the player when loading a save game
* [Fixed] Modifier "Pandemic": Poison and Petrification effects could be applied even when taking poison damage
* [Fixed] Modifier "Dark Energy": heroes of monsters and even creatures that are already shadows could become shadows
* [Fixed] Modifier "No time for vegetable soup": after interacting with the Personal Chest, the skill buttons could disappear
Ratings and Reviews
I have gotten many many hours of gameplay and I am still loving it. This game is a very fun and exciting rpg (for me at least :)). The game is still being worked on and the future of Pocket Rogues looks pretty bright with new content being worked on and new features including multiplayer dungeons (raids); that being said, it is still a work in progress and has quite a few bugs that I believe are soon going to be fixed (multiplayer is in beta and is especially buggy right now(January 16th, 2021.)). There is a reddit and a discord for Pocket Rogues that are very good for clearing up confusion in game, reporting bugs, and giving any ideas you might have to make the game better. Leveling up my characters, upgrading my guild (in many different ways that make your characters stronger), and fighting monsters in the dungeons (raids) is the most fun I’ve had playing a mobile game in years :). It seems to me that there was a lot of passion put into this game. I recommend this game; it is a work in progress, but is already extremely entertaining and can become better with the players help :).
This game is a lot of fun, and has a ton of depth and nuance. It’s how I imagine a realized Action RPG version of Nethack would be, and there are some similarities in gameplay and game structure to Soul Knight (which a very good thing). Also, it’s a $1 for the base game?!? It’s well worth the price of admission, and then some. The only drawback is that it’s pretty addictive, and the levels kind of flow together, so it makes it harder for me to decide when to take a break. Is that a drawback? If you enjoy Action RPGs, or even kind of enjoy them then it’s definitely worth $1 to take this game out for a test drive.
Fun but too easy.
I got many hours of enjoyment from this game. Don’t let the low-budget graphics fool you; this is a serious RPG with plenty of depth and variety. Each of the classes feels different. The pursuit of that next permanent upgrade is satisfying.
But as I progressed through the game, I found that after beating the first boss I could become ridiculously overpowered, and in the second dungeon nothing could even touch me (until an unfortunate accident...)This is especially noticeable for classes with ranged or knockback attacks and unlimited healing such as the wizard and berserker.
The game is only fun when it’s challenging. I hope the developer will tweak the balance, because this could almost qualify as the long-awaited Wayward Souls reincarnation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexej Leonydov
- 191.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 ФЛП Леонидов А.Н.
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $2.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Chest of Gems $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.