The most intuitive chromatic tuner for every musician, no matter what instrument you play.
POCKET TUNE is a highly accurate and intuitive chromatic tuner for every musician. Whether you play brass, woodwinds, strings, acoustic guitar, a Fender, or a Gibson, this chromatic tuner allows you to tune your musical instrument to the right pitch, at the same performance quality as a $50 Seiko or Korg tuner. In addition, this chromatic tuner can be used for pitch ear training, an important talent every musician should master.
With its high accuracy and clarity, this tuner is suitable for every musician, regardless if you play
• fretted music instrument such as a ukulele or an acoustic, electric or bass guitar
• fretless music instrument such as violin, cello or contrabass
• brass or woodwind instrument such as clarinet, saxophone, trumpet or trombone
We have worked with 20+ professional musicians and music teachers who’ve performed in ensembles, big bands, and orchestras, to test and optimize the POCKET TUNE chromatic tuner app for over 30 different musical instruments, including all kinds of woodwind and brass instruments, acoustic and electric guitars from different manufacturers (e.g. Gibson, Fender, Shecter and ESP), in addition to all string instruments.
• Tune your acoustic, electric or bass guitar to a pitch on the fly. Just play a tone and POCKET TUNE tells you which tone it is and whether or not it’s in perfect pitch.
• Improve your intonation with pitch ear training. Select a tone and practice your intonation. Our tuner shows you if you play in or out of tune with easy to grasp colors.
• Tune your strings (i.e. violin, cello or contrabass) without caring for the correct octave range. Use our tuner to select the target pitch you want to tune to and play it on your instrument. POCKET TUNE will show you if your pitch is too high (sharp) or too low (flat) on a cent scale.
• As a musician, it is important to train your ear. POCKET TUNE lets you play reference tones, just like a diapason, through your phone's speakers. Use this feature to improve your sense of hearing with ease and to practice tuning your instrument, such as an acoustic guitar or ukulele, by ear.
• Adjust the concert pitch with our tuner app. Are you playing a woodwind or brass instrument in a band or orchestra? POCKET TUNE allows you to adjust the default pitch to whatever frequency you need, regardless if it is 438Hz, 440Hz or 444Hz.
Download POCKET TUNE now and join our passion for music!
We love what we do and want to make the best possible product for you. If you have any feedback let us know and send an email to email@example.com
- Now even more accurate.
- Use your Apple Watch to tune your instrument.
We value your feedback, keep it coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Tuner is okay...
The tuner is a great app, it tunes trumpets well. Why I'm giving it a 3 stars instead of a 5, is that the watch app only acts as an "external display" for the tuner. I found this out when I tried tuning my instrument when my phone was away, and when I brought it closer and turned on the display, you can see that the app is using your phone. A bit disappointing, but still a good app.
Great a cappella pitch pipe
Downloaded this to use for an a cappella duet. Love that I can set the frequency (for $2 upgrade that's still a cheap pitch pipe) since we wanted to try 432. We can also watch the app as we sing to see if we're going flat. So helpful! And the simplicity is perfect.
I am very well impressed about the quality if this amazing app. It is incredible accurate and it manages the sound frequencies till it be the right pitch. I am surprised it be free for such an outstanding app!
- Fretello GmbH
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pocket Lifestyle IT Solutions GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket Tune Pro $2.99
- Pocket Tune Pro Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.