Whiteboards help imagination and innovation take flight, always. That's what we cannot deny. Just imagine, right at this moment, how many great plans, scientific formulas, mathematics equations, etc., are currently written on all kinds of whiteboards located all over the world. And for sure some of these great plans, formula, equations are there awaiting to be part of the future revolutions, innovations or great discoveries.
Also, how many kids learn, get inspired or even express everyday through whiteboards.
Who knows what's the magic behind. Be it its simplicity, be it the unique reflection on its glossy surface. The fact is, whiteboards just have the power to keep the world moving.
So we want to bring this Pocket Whiteboard to your innovative and revolutionary iPhone. And to bring you simplicity and inspiration.
- Save drawings for replay
- Stroke by stroke replay of saved drawing
- Realistic marker and eraser sounds
- Partial erase with eraser
- Virtual reflection
- Save raw drawing as image (i.e. save currently displayed drawing without reflection, markers, frames etc)
- Save multiple boards for replay
- When you draw on Pocket Whiteboard, make sure you are not touching any part of the iPhone/iPod touchscreen except with the finger you do the drawing.
- Sound Effects can be turned On/Off via "Settings" application
- Reflection effects can be turned On/Off via "Settings" application
====Join the flickr Group:====
- Improved compatibility with iOS 8 or later
- Optimized for 64bit devices
- Optimized for widescreen retina display devices
- New function to save multiple boards
- Option to load saved drawing instantly or by replay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it
I was skeptical to download this ap because of the negative feedback but I took a chance and I really like it. I can see where a stylus might be better for some. I coach volleyball and will be using for that and I love it so far. Much easier than carrying the marker and having a stained dry erase board.
Easy Useful App
First, you can save and email as many drawings/images as you like. Just capture and email from photo gallery as others have explained. As for sound, just turn your ringer down and I imagine the developer could add on/off in update. I can not draw, but have already used this app to explain basic design for a logo, and a rough map.
Wire EDM guy the home and sleep button are the top button and your circular button on the face of the iphone. This saves your drawing as a screenshot in your camera-photo application. Actually you can take a screenshot whererver you are this way. Ok with the others on this...not that amazing but may come in handy someday
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.