Looking for help or the latest tips for the game Final Fantasy XIV? This all-in-one solution is exactly what you need: everything for the good game and improving your gaming skills. This app will be useful for both novice and experienced players. No ads! Does not require an internet connection to use, so that any relevant information is always available to you. This app is unofficial.
• News about the game
• iPad & iPhone supported
• Works offline
• Achievements, actions, items and etc.
Full info for each object: crafting, description, ingredients, images, stats, etc.
The app is fully optimized to work on all mobile devices from Apple Inc.
All objects are interconnected with each other.
Tons of useful and nice videos that will be useful for both novice and experienced players.
• Works offline
The app does not require internet connection, meaning you can use it when you want.
Any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy and motivated if you leave (or update) a positive review about my work. Thanks! :)
This app is an unofficial and not affiliated with game’s developer, publisher or distributor. All in-game content, imagery, text and videos on the application are copyrighted by their respective owners. This reference app is for informational purposes and meant to assist fans of this game with game play, and is intended to be used alongside the game. It can contain information obtained from free sources on the internet. If you have a concern or feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that does not fall within "fair use" guidelines, please email directly me at email@example.com to discuss this.
• Added new videos
• Added new sections
• Fixed bugs
• Improved UI
• Updated database up to the latest version of the game
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app its helping me a lot with crafting. I would love to see in future levequests. Thank you...
Great database app
Hello :) great app!
I'm sorry if my review is lengthy.
Is it possible to add check lists to items or category of items for achievements found in the game?
1. Could you add the fishing log or gathering logs, possibly with the maps of the locations of the items and fish/node/location. Or add check list ability to help complete it.
2. It would be interesting to have a completionist section where you could check off the minions, triple triad, or even orchestrion songs. I like the favorites section but it seems like you have to search for individual items instead of "all triple triad cards" or "all orchestrion rolls," for example.
3. With the crafting recipe section, can there be a way to select multiple items like a shopping cart. So that you can see everything (ingredients) you might need before crafting an item or a set of items. Also, could you further organize the crafting sections sections like "head, body, arms, feet, housing, etc." Similar to how it is organized in game.
4. I noticed that the skills section is missing skills past level 50 and Machinest, Astrologian, and Dark Knight are not viewable.
5. The columns allow you to arrange items based on level, ID #, or alphabetical. Could that be simplified to allow you to select one category, like "level 50 items, tools, ...". Currently the list seems to only have two options either to swap what is on the bottom and what is on the top of the list. Like alphabetical A-Z or Z-A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.