Apple TV Screenshots
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
• Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Soothing music relaxes you while you practice.
• Play music from your library in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you begin.
• Customize your yoga journey with 13 environments.
‣ Featured by Apple in “Best of 2015”
• Audio improvements:
- Change the volume levels of the built-in voice and music.
- Play music from Apple Music or other music apps while you practice.
• New practice preview lets you see your whole practice before you begin.
• Technical fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for home practice!
I have the companion app for iPhone, but having it on the big screen is much easier! I value the simplicity of the app: there are a handful of sequences targeting everything from calm relaxation to a core workout. Each sequence has customizable reps, difficulty and environments. There’s a small bug where some buttons disappears after setting options, but hitting back and going back into the sequence fixes it. It’s too bad this app is so slept on, I hope more people check it out so the developers have a reason to keep it updated more frequently. If you’re tired of subscriptions or overwhelmed by thousands of sequences, then I highly recommend this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.