One-time cost. No monthly subscription!!
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 400 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
What's New in Version 10.3.1
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 10.3.0
• 60+ additional poses with 30 new transitional poses
NEW POSES ADDED
1) Chair with Gaze Up
2) Constructive Rest
3) Front Corpse
4) Downward-Facing Fish
5) Himalayan Duck
6) Easy Forward Bend
7) Embryo in Womb
9) Forearm Balance with Eagle Legs
10) Forearm Balance with Lotus Legs
11) Floating Stick
12) Balancing Standing Forward Bend
14) Goddess with Arms Up
15) Goddess on Toes
16) Goddess with Cactus Arms
17) Goddess with Heel Lift
18) Half Frog
19) Handstand with Eagle Legs
20) Pike Handstand
21) Handstand Tuck
22) Head to Knee II
23) Head to Knee III
24) Supported Headstand with Bound Angle Legs
25) Supported Headstand with Lotus Legs
26) Supported One Legged Headstand
27) Revolved Split Legged Headstand
28) Side Headstand
29) Supported Headstand Tuck
30) Tripod Headstand with Eagle Legs
31) Tripod Headstand with Lotus Legs
32) Half Hero
33) Hero Twist
35) Locust II
36) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Airplane Arms
37) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Hands Interlaced
38) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Gaze Up
41) Lotus Peacock
42) King Pigeon
43) Awkward Plank
44) Side Plank Kick
45) Elbow Balance
47) Upward Rooster
48) Seated Forward Bend II
49) Seated Forward Bend III
50) Seated Forward Bend IV
51) Seated Gate
52) Extended Bridge
53) Half Supported Shoulder Stand
54) One Legged Shoulder Stand
56) Front Splits with Arms Up
57) Front Splits with Bind
58) Front Splits Forward Bend
59) Star with Arms Up
60) Super Soldier
61) Supine Belly Twist
62) Extended Supine Bound Angle
63) Revolved Supine Hand to Big Toe
64) Supine Thunderbolt
66) Upward-Facing Dog with Gaze Up
67) Sage Visvamitra's
68) Warrior I with Gaze Up
69) Sleeping Yogi
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
Screen Mirroring is not mirrored
This is a decent app, and is helped by the fact that it is not subscription based.
I can see where they were going with this; when one uses the app with a smart TV to ‘mirror’ one’s screen, the screen doing the mirroring will only show the ‘preview,’ being the lady in the selected environment. You can not show a scrollable version of one’s sequences on a monitor, which would be most useful for helping teach in a home/online setup, for example. It would be nice to be able to just have plain mirroring, too, for group collaboration.
The app would be much improved by giving options of what can be shown on a mirrored screen and a choice of background color, to help protect eyes.
User Friendly, Seamless Integration - Need Watch App
This is the only app worthy of spending $10. Considering it’s much cheaper than all of the other subscription yoga apps, it’s a winner for me. Great for all spans of knowledge of yoga practice; you can access a community of teachers that create workouts you can download. Also, when crating workouts, they are very customizable with breath counts, timers, adding music, repeats and holds for poses. They have a TON of moves available with very soothing and helpful voice guiding (optional). Using this app on the iPad is much better than the phone because it’ll give you pose names and descriptions for each. My favorite feature when creating workouts is the Suggestions tab that gives you options for next poses based on the previous pose. This can be very helpful to someone with little knowledge of yoga flow especially vinyasa. I’ve already recommended this to all of my yogi friends! My only complaint is that it doesn’t have a watch app yet🤞🏼
These folks designed a fine pair of Yoga applications. The drawings are simple and provide a clear picture of the asana. The voice is pleasant. The spoken instructions are well-timed, concise, clear, and instructive. I am sure I could say the same about any number of other Yoga applications.
So what brings me to this rave review of 'Pocket Yoga Teacher?' I wanted to construct a series of poses in 'Pocket Yoga Teacher,' and it balked at doing them in the order I proposed. Suspecting a bug in the program, I contacted support and got a prompt reply from support. Let me repeat that. I GOT A PROMPT REPLY FROM SUPPORT. The folks supporting the application pointed out problems with the series of asanas I had in mind and offered improvements. The problem was an operator failure (me) and they corrected it.
These folks know a lot about Yoga and programmed it into their applications. It may not be blatantly obvious, but it was there lurking beneath the surface to help me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 306.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Rainfrog, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.