Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 300 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
What's New in Version 8.0.1 - 8.0.5
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
• New Feature: Pocket Yoga Community
• New voice with better clarity, cues, and transitions
• 100+ additional poses
• 1000+ new voice lines for detailed guidance through your entire practice
• Full support for iOS 13 with modern look and 'Sign in with Apple'
• New Feature: Visualized breath cues
• Improved print options: Show or hide the pose names and breaths for printouts
• Improved remote control: Control your practice with AirPods
• Technical fixes
MORE ON POCKET YOGA COMMUNITY
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more. Tap on the community button on the home page to explore and download new practices.
MORE ON BREATH CUES
Breaths are now the length of a full inhale and exhale. As you are creating your custom practice, enable 'Show Breaths' from the More menu to visualize where each inhale/exhale will take place.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Impressive practice builder app
Best practice builder app I have ever experienced. Not only can you control all aspects of each practice session you design, you can also print them out to give to your classes, and play a them on your iPad as you instruct. No more cheat sheets to bother with.
Outstanding product for all teachers and experienced users alike. Great app for anyone who would like to make up new practices as they venture forth.
Definitely a 5 STAR rating is deserved.
User Friendly, Seamless Integration - Need Watch App
This is the only app worthy of spending $10. Considering it’s much cheaper than all of the other subscription yoga apps, it’s a winner for me. Great for all spans of knowledge of yoga practice; you can access a community of teachers that create workouts you can download. Also, when crating workouts, they are very customizable with breath counts, timers, adding music, repeats and holds for poses. They have a TON of moves available with very soothing and helpful voice guiding (optional). Using this app on the iPad is much better than the phone because it’ll give you pose names and descriptions for each. My favorite feature when creating workouts is the Suggestions tab that gives you options for next poses based on the previous pose. This can be very helpful to someone with little knowledge of yoga flow especially vinyasa. I’ve already recommended this to all of my yogi friends! My only complaint is that it doesn’t have a watch app yet🤞🏼
These folks designed a fine pair of Yoga applications. The drawings are simple and provide a clear picture of the asana. The voice is pleasant. The spoken instructions are well-timed, concise, clear, and instructive. I am sure I could say the same about any number of other Yoga applications.
So what brings me to this rave review of 'Pocket Yoga Teacher?' I wanted to construct a series of poses in 'Pocket Yoga Teacher,' and it balked at doing them in the order I proposed. Suspecting a bug in the program, I contacted support and got a prompt reply from support. Let me repeat that. I GOT A PROMPT REPLY FROM SUPPORT. The folks supporting the application pointed out problems with the series of asanas I had in mind and offered improvements. The problem was an operator failure (me) and they corrected it.
These folks know a lot about Yoga and programmed it into their applications. It may not be blatantly obvious, but it was there lurking beneath the surface to help me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.