Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 300 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
What's New in Version 8.0.1 - 8.0.2
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
• New Feature: Pocket Yoga Community
• New voice with better clarity, cues, and transitions
• 100+ additional poses
• 1000+ new voice lines for detailed guidance through your entire practice
• Full support for iOS 13 with modern look and 'Sign in with Apple'
• New Feature: Visualized breath cues
• Improved print options: Show or hide the pose names and breaths for printouts
• Improved remote control: Control your practice with AirPods
• Technical fixes
MORE ON POCKET YOGA COMMUNITY
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more. Tap on the community button on the home page to explore and download new practices.
MORE ON BREATH CUES
Breaths are now the length of a full inhale and exhale. As you are creating your custom practice, enable 'Show Breaths' from the More menu to visualize where each inhale/exhale will take place.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
Great program with a few issues
Pocket Yoga Builder has a good library of poses and allows adding your own. I really appreciate the new ability to change the pose direction. The program allows creating loops for repetitive sequences such as Sun Salutations and allows setting time to hold poses specified as number of breathes or seconds.
One distracting problem is not all poses have spoken names, such as Easy Pose , and a bell tone rings. I prefer to listen to instructions, wihout looking at my display during my practice, but th bell requires ckecking the screen to see the pose.
Developer Response ,
Great comments and thank you for the feedback! By the way, we have fixed the issue with some poses not having spoken names. We've also added many new poses.
Curated move lists
This app might do the trick if I was patient enough to build my practices from scratch. I think it needs to be simpler for people who like the original pocket yoga practices but just want to tweak them. For instance there are poses I love that are only available in medium or advanced levels, and others that are way beyond what I can do. I was hoping to use this teacher app to add some poses to the 30 minute practices I use every day.
Please just add templates for us! I want to be able to take the 30 minute beginner poses and add to them from ocean, desert and mountain, without having to build them entirely from scratch. You can still have it able to build them from scratch but templates would be nice. Or options for entire sets of moves like sun salutations. I don’t want to have to add all the elements of sun salutations I just want to tap a button and have it add them in for me. Maybe ask how many times I want it to repeat. This would make this my favorite app ever. Without this I’ll probably never use it... too tedious.
Impressive practice builder app
Best practice builder app I have ever experienced. Not only can you control all aspects of each practice session you design, you can also print them out to give to your classes, and play a them on your iPad as you instruct. No more cheat sheets to bother with.
Outstanding product for all teachers and experienced users alike. Great app for anyone who would like to make up new practices as they venture forth.
Definitely a 5 STAR rating is deserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.