With all of your financial accounts in one place, PocketGuard helps you stay on top of your finance and make better financial decisions.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
• Easily sync all of your personal finance accounts in one place: bank accounts, credit cards, loans, savings, and investments
• Track your net worth change over time
KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR POCKET
• Know how much you can safely spend, once your bills and savings are planned for
• Stick to you daily, weekly and monthly budgets to reach your financial goals
HAVE A SIMPLE FINANCIAL PLAN
• Your budget is built automatically, based on your spending and earning patterns
• Track your income
• Track bills and recurring subscriptions
• Set and reach your saving goals
• Create spending limits
LOWER YOUR BILLS
• Take 5 minutes to lower you monthly recurring bills without leaving the app. Just tap "Lower your bills" from the Overview section to see the full list of services you could pay less for. If your bills are not there, probably you already got the best deal.
GET INSIGHTS INTO YOUR SPENDING HABITS
• Transactions automatically categorized into "pockets" show you where your money goes at a glance
• Compare your current month's spending to your average
• Know if you’re going to save or overspend with the "Net income"
RECEIVE ALERTS AND REMINDERS
• Never miss a credit card bill or loan payment
• Get alerted to bank fees and unwanted charges
SECURITY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
• We use bank-level 256-bit SSL to protect your sensitive information
• We establish a read-only connection to your bank, so nobody, not even you, can move money from your account using PocketGuard
• Your data is also protected with Touch ID and a 4-digit PIN that only you know, so, even if your mobile device is lost or stolen nobody can access your data
NOTE: PocketGuard currently connects only to the US and Canadian financial institutions.
We always welcome your feedback. If you have questions, need help, want to share your idea or requesting new features, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available from PocketGuard:
POCKETGUARD PLUS - Track every dollar, plan better, do more with your money.
• Track the cash you spend or receive
• Plan for bills you pay in cash
• Know how much cash is in your pocket
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a different subscription plan (example: switch from trial to annual subscription).
Stability tweaks and other improvements to make managing your money as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Great assistant in managing your finances
Every transaction is placed into a specific category (in 9/10 cases it's accurate) so you have a great insight on how much you have spent on coffee shops and books, on clothing and sports etc. Having the full picture will help you to understand how do your spending habits look like now and how do you need to change them. To be honest, it was difficult to stay on budget even after a couple of months of using the app. I was really shocked when having seen my 'in my pocket' negative a week before the next month starts. I couldn't believe I'd overspent with my credit card so much... PocketGuard won't change your life, only you can do it. But this app is a great assistant which definitely makes this change go easier.
Good Budgeting App
I needed an app that would allow me to setup budget categories and monitor my spending (based on accounts I linked to it). It does that and it does it fairly well. I do have to constantly go in everyday to update the category for which it falls in, but I’m just very particular in how I want my expenditures categorized. I may try using the hashtag feature to simplify things. I also like how it notifies you when you get close to hitting your limits. Moreover it’s all free! There’s a paid version to unlock more features, but for me those aren’t necessary.
The only downside I’ve noticed is that it doesn’t update or show your expenditures in real time. Meaning, I usually have to wait 2-3 days before an expense is posted which can be frustrating when needing to know where you stand at any given moment in terms of your budget... which is sort of the purpose of the app right?
I really like the idea of having an app that tells you how much is safe to spend without endangering your bills money. It does a pretty good job of categorizing automatically, the need to re-categorize is minimal. However, it’s detecting one of my savings accounts as checking and I have found no way of changing that. Adding such function would be great. Also, maybe allowing us to add an expense for the future would be nice. I added money to the cash account, which was reserved for a transaction a few days into the future. It didn’t let me add anything for the future. So I’ll have to come into the app when it happens in October and add it which doesn’t really make sense. Overall the apps is great, and it’s the closest I’ve found to what I want which is an app like Level Money which is now gone. There is still room for a few improvements.
- PocketGuard, Inc.
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 PocketGuard, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PocketGuard Plus $4.99
- PocketGuard Plus $3.99
- PocketGuard Plus $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.