DOWNLOAD RISK-FREE NOW & TAKE THE QUICK IN-APP GUIDED TOUR. Discover why our Millions of users Worldwide now Enjoy an Organized Life. No Set Up Required.
Searching for the perfect calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to set up and use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organizing your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* Easily SHARE CALENDARS with your FRIENDS & FAMILY.
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* FaceID & TouchID Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully Compatible with the Latest iOS & iPadOS. Improved Keyboard Navigation & Shortcuts when running on new Silicon based Macs. Improved Add-On Store. Many new user requested features and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I feel in control
I’ve dreamed of being one of ‘those’ people since i was a child. You know, the people who are so organized it almost makes you dizzy? My organization skills have always been sub par. Ive tried almost every app on the app store, planners, sticky notes, paper calendars and even white boards. Ive had this app for about an hour and i already feel more organized than i ever have. I really like how you can customize the shapes of the labels, as well as the color choices. I HATE getting an app and they have 5-6 ashy or pastel tones and thats it. im a visual person so its way easier for me to view. The only thing i would change if i could is, if you could sync your meal plan from the ‘any list’ app that i use to grocery shop and store recipes/meal plan for the week. That app is so handy for check lists/ grocery organizations/ and more. These two apps together? WHEW, i would be unstoppable! Thanks for creating an interface thats not completely boring for those of us out here that, without this range of customization, would forget they even had a schedule planned ( reminder/alarm or not) being an adult doesnt have to be completely boring, and this app gets you excited to add new things to your schedule!
Love that it links w other calendars (though I'd prefer to mesh them all together onto one grand calendar), love that it's linked w my reminders, and the alerts AND the alerts based on location/drive time!! (though could use more options for the audible alerts) love the layout-that I can see a portion of what I wrote w the color I chose on each day instead of a simple dot that doesn't mean anything without clicking it... don't like that I have to keep paying for it over and over every year but like it so much I keep doing just that. Recently figured out how to view my calendar on my iPad- and share it between the two devices- so I can be on the phone and adjusting the iPad calendar at the same time.
Main thing I would change: when you have 2 events for the same day, be able to choose which one goes on top! To prioritize the at a glance display. I’d rather know at a glance I have a doctors appt that day over knowing it’s my lil icon indicating it’s a pay day.. as even tho I try to do things w different colors, inevitably the more important one defaults to the bottom layer and I miss things.. easy to click and view but not so much at a glance to see that little border..
I absolutely LOVE how many specific things you can customize in this app to make it the exact way you want it to work for you! This is by far my favorite calendar app I’ve ever used, but it has a few downfalls in my experience.... The major one is that for some reason when I add an event, it creates like 15 duplicates and then if I need to delete it, I have to delete every single duplicate event individually and it gets very aggravating! It also takes up all of the space in the month view and anything later in the day is hidden at the bottom of the list of duplicates and you can’t see it unless you scroll through the billion copies of the earlier event. I’m not sure if this is only my app doing this or if it’s a common issue. It does get very annoying, but it hasn’t caused me to switch calendar apps yet, because all of the other benefits this app has to offer outweighs the issue in my opinion, but it would definitely be awesome and gain that fifth star if they would fix it! All in all though, I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone that wants to set up their calendar just the way they like it because the possibilities are endless!
Developer Response ,
This should definitely not be happening when you add an event. We have not had any other reports of this issue so I suspect it is something specific to your set up.
Please contact our Support Team through the in-app link on the app’s ”Main Menu" > "Help & Support" page. They will quickly be able to help resolve this issue for you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 45 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 ovalkey
- In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade $4.99
- Holidays Albania $0.99
- Holidays Angola $0.99
- Holidays Australia $0.99
- Holidays Belgium $0.99
- Holidays Brazil $0.99
- Holidays Canada $0.99
- Holidays Chile $0.99
- Holidays China $0.99
- Holidays Colombia $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.