Searching for the best rated calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organising your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* Easily SHARE CALENDARS with your FRIENDS & FAMILY.
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and 3 Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events. Sick days, Holiday.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* Passcode Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully Compatible with iOS 12.
Animations for Priority Events.
Updated Augmented Reality Add-on.
Updated Watch App with Complications.
New Focus In Month View.
Hide Individual Holidays.
Many more improvements and new user requested features.
Ratings and Reviews
Love that it links w other calendars (though I'd prefer to mesh them all together onto one grand calendar), love that it's linked w my reminders, and the alerts AND the alerts based on location/drive time!! (though could use more options for the audible alerts) love the layout-that I can see a portion of what I wrote w the color I chose on each day instead of a simple dot that doesn't mean anything without clicking it... don't like that I have to keep paying for it over and over every year but like it so much I keep doing just that. Recently figured out how to view my calendar on my iPad- and share it between the two devices- so I can be on the phone and adjusting the iPad calendar at the same time.
Main thing I would change: when you have 2 events for the same day, be able to choose which one goes on top! To prioritize the at a glance display. I’d rather know at a glance I have a doctors appt that day over knowing it’s my lil icon indicating it’s a pay day.. as even tho I try to do things w different colors, inevitably the more important one defaults to the bottom layer and I miss things.. easy to click and view but not so much at a glance to see that little border..
Good, but a few issues
I LOVE this app, and I would have given it five stars if it wasn’t for these couple of things:
1. Limited events. When you first get the app, it’s great and all but then after a couple of events you have scheduled, it kind of goes down hill, if your a twelve year old who doesn’t like to spend money on things like this or just someone who doesn’t like to throw money out the window. You have to pay $5 in order to get unlimited events and I know that’s not a lot or much of a problem but it’s very unnecessary.
2. Adds. They don’t just pop up on the screen, (which I am very fond of, thank you) instead they stay at the bottom of the screen. I don’t mind this, but the problem is is that some can be a little inappropriate, scary, or disturbing. For instance, if you have heard of the app Yarn, the add is on the bottom of the screen. I’m not going to go into details about this add because it is all of the above: inappropriate, scary, and disturbing.
I think this app can do a lot better and be more appropriate for kids like me who need an organizer for their homework and/or their appointments and special events. Thanks so much to the developers of this app for your great efforts. Congratulations on getting a five star with other reports, and I hope you have success in later approaches. Thank you and please help me with my problems. Thanks again!! 😊😄
Developer Response ,
Try the latest version of the app for Free Today.
You can then purchase the in-app Upgrade to remove the adverts.
Great except Time Zone awkward
I like everything about PocketLife calendar EXCEPT how it manages time zones when scheduling an item. I would much prefer to name the Time Zone rather than pick a city in that zone to identify it. Seems quirky, and it is annoying when entering multiple items in my schedule. Furthermore, not sure how it handles items that cross time zones. Do you enter the time it would have been in the original zone? Or do you enter the time it will be in the zone where the activity ends?
Other than that repeating time zone entering annoyance I really like everything about PocketLife calendar. MUCH better and easier to see my schedule than in Apple’s Calendar. The little dots in Apple’s version don’t tell me much of anything. In PocketLife I can see the title (or at least enough of it) and the color to know what activity is scheduled for any given day.
Plus..you can have 4 different calendars, with 4 different contents, with PocketLife. Imagine a “work” calendar, a vacation calendar, a travel calendar, a home calendar, holiday calendar, or any combination of types. Makes it very easy to see my schedule.
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 ovalkey
- In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade $4.99
- PocketLife 2017 Calendar $1.99
- PocketLife 2018 Calendar $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.