DOWNLOAD RISK-FREE NOW & TAKE THE QUICK IN-APP GUIDED TOUR. Discover why our Millions of users Worldwide now Enjoy an Organized Life. No Set Up Required.
Searching for the perfect calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to set up and use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organizing your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* Easily SHARE CALENDARS with your FRIENDS & FAMILY.
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* FaceID & TouchID Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully Compatible with iOS 15. Many more improvements and new user requested features.
Ratings and Reviews
I feel in control
I’ve dreamed of being one of ‘those’ people since i was a child. You know, the people who are so organized it almost makes you dizzy? My organization skills have always been sub par. Ive tried almost every app on the app store, planners, sticky notes, paper calendars and even white boards. Ive had this app for about an hour and i already feel more organized than i ever have. I really like how you can customize the shapes of the labels, as well as the color choices. I HATE getting an app and they have 5-6 ashy or pastel tones and thats it. im a visual person so its way easier for me to view. The only thing i would change if i could is, if you could sync your meal plan from the ‘any list’ app that i use to grocery shop and store recipes/meal plan for the week. That app is so handy for check lists/ grocery organizations/ and more. These two apps together? WHEW, i would be unstoppable! Thanks for creating an interface thats not completely boring for those of us out here that, without this range of customization, would forget they even had a schedule planned ( reminder/alarm or not) being an adult doesnt have to be completely boring, and this app gets you excited to add new things to your schedule!
Love that it links w other calendars (though I'd prefer to mesh them all together onto one grand calendar), love that it's linked w my reminders, and the alerts AND the alerts based on location/drive time!! (though could use more options for the audible alerts) love the layout-that I can see a portion of what I wrote w the color I chose on each day instead of a simple dot that doesn't mean anything without clicking it... don't like that I have to keep paying for it over and over every year but like it so much I keep doing just that. Recently figured out how to view my calendar on my iPad- and share it between the two devices- so I can be on the phone and adjusting the iPad calendar at the same time.
Main thing I would change: when you have 2 events for the same day, be able to choose which one goes on top! To prioritize the at a glance display. I’d rather know at a glance I have a doctors appt that day over knowing it’s my lil icon indicating it’s a pay day.. as even tho I try to do things w different colors, inevitably the more important one defaults to the bottom layer and I miss things.. easy to click and view but not so much at a glance to see that little border..
Love but mostly Dislike
I was looking for a shareable calendar with a good weekly view. This certainly fits the bill with two weekly view options. As well, the monthly view gives an excellent detailed glimpse of events. As opposed to an iOS calendar you can actually see all events without going to the individual day which is exactly what we wanted.
The cons: syncing and sharing is poor. I spent a considerable amount of time formatting the calendar how we wanted it to look for best visibility and planning, shared it...and none of those edits transferred. When it synced to my iPad, none of those edits transferred. When I followed troubleshooting, deleted and reinstalled, all edits were gone along with several hours of my time and patience.
As well, family sharing doesn’t work for the full version of this app, so it’s a rip off. That means the husband paid $4.99, didn’t get any of my careful edits, I have to pay $4.99 and edit all four versions of the calendar (phones and tablets). This is a yearly charge as well 😤
While there’s some useful tools in this and we will be using it for the moment, I’m certainly looking around for a more functional option. Please developers, instead of focusing so much on pointless design functions give up better syncing and sharing.
Developer Response ,
Please contact our Support Team through the in-app link on the app’s ”Main Menu" > "Help & Support" page. They will quickly be able to resolve these issue for you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 ovalkey
- In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade $4.99
- Holidays Albania $0.99
- Holidays Angola $0.99
- Holidays Australia $0.99
- Holidays Belgium $0.99
- Holidays Brazil $0.99
- Holidays Canada $0.99
- Holidays Chile $0.99
- Holidays China $0.99
- Holidays Colombia $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.