Searching for the perfect calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to set up and use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organizing your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* Easily SHARE CALENDARS with your FRIENDS & FAMILY.
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* FaceID & TouchID Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully iPhone 12 Compatible. Brand New Widgets. Improved Event Alerts. Simplified Calendar Sharing. iPad TrackPad & Mouse Support. New Add-On Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I feel in control
I’ve dreamed of being one of ‘those’ people since i was a child. You know, the people who are so organized it almost makes you dizzy? My organization skills have always been sub par. Ive tried almost every app on the app store, planners, sticky notes, paper calendars and even white boards. Ive had this app for about an hour and i already feel more organized than i ever have. I really like how you can customize the shapes of the labels, as well as the color choices. I HATE getting an app and they have 5-6 ashy or pastel tones and thats it. im a visual person so its way easier for me to view. The only thing i would change if i could is, if you could sync your meal plan from the ‘any list’ app that i use to grocery shop and store recipes/meal plan for the week. That app is so handy for check lists/ grocery organizations/ and more. These two apps together? WHEW, i would be unstoppable! Thanks for creating an interface thats not completely boring for those of us out here that, without this range of customization, would forget they even had a schedule planned ( reminder/alarm or not) being an adult doesnt have to be completely boring, and this app gets you excited to add new things to your schedule!
Good, but a few issues
I LOVE this app, and I would have given it five stars if it wasn’t for these couple of things:
1. Limited events. When you first get the app, it’s great and all but then after a couple of events you have scheduled, it kind of goes down hill, if your a twelve year old who doesn’t like to spend money on things like this or just someone who doesn’t like to throw money out the window. You have to pay $5 in order to get unlimited events and I know that’s not a lot or much of a problem but it’s very unnecessary.
2. Adds. They don’t just pop up on the screen, (which I am very fond of, thank you) instead they stay at the bottom of the screen. I don’t mind this, but the problem is is that some can be a little inappropriate, scary, or disturbing. For instance, if you have heard of the app Yarn, the add is on the bottom of the screen. I’m not going to go into details about this add because it is all of the above: inappropriate, scary, and disturbing.
I think this app can do a lot better and be more appropriate for kids like me who need an organizer for their homework and/or their appointments and special events. Thanks so much to the developers of this app for your great efforts. Congratulations on getting a five star with other reports, and I hope you have success in later approaches. Thank you and please help me with my problems. Thanks again!! 😊😄
Developer Response ,
Try the latest version of the app for Free Today.
You can then purchase the in-app Upgrade to remove the adverts.
Love that it links w other calendars (though I'd prefer to mesh them all together onto one grand calendar), love that it's linked w my reminders, and the alerts AND the alerts based on location/drive time!! (though could use more options for the audible alerts) love the layout-that I can see a portion of what I wrote w the color I chose on each day instead of a simple dot that doesn't mean anything without clicking it... don't like that I have to keep paying for it over and over every year but like it so much I keep doing just that. Recently figured out how to view my calendar on my iPad- and share it between the two devices- so I can be on the phone and adjusting the iPad calendar at the same time.
Main thing I would change: when you have 2 events for the same day, be able to choose which one goes on top! To prioritize the at a glance display. I’d rather know at a glance I have a doctors appt that day over knowing it’s my lil icon indicating it’s a pay day.. as even tho I try to do things w different colors, inevitably the more important one defaults to the bottom layer and I miss things.. easy to click and view but not so much at a glance to see that little border..
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 ovalkey
- In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade $4.99
- PocketLife 2018 Calendar $2.99
- PocketLife 2019 Calendar. $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.