Download the Pocketmags Magazine Newsstand app today and receive a FREE issue from some of our best-sellers. Discover, Read and Enjoy more than 1,000 magazine titles from around the world.
Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe.
Key Features Include:
- Full-colour, hi resolution magazines on your device and platform of choice.
- One complimentary edition from our best-sellers for all registered users.
- Rich media titles that have enhanced digital editions with interactive elements such as videos and image galleries
- With a Pocketmags account you can read whenever you like, on any device, online or offline.
- Archive your issues easily to manage your device storage
- Global magazines from publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe.
- Pocketmags covers the mainstream and host the largest range of specialist titles in the world, so whatever your hobbies and interests, we've got it covered!
Subscriptions are available within this application for each magazine. Subscription begin from the current issue when you take out your subscription. Available recurring subscriptions range from 1 week in duration to 1 year.
Paid issues and subscriptions range from £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 up to £599.99/$799.99/€799.99
-Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What can I say it’s not a smooth app that gives the illusion of turning pages. It has problem of not updating current issues of the Magazines subscriptions it provides. That’s also my fault as I use the app sparingly (it probably doesn’t acknowledge I have a subscription because I don’t use it weekly. Other than that it can be a good app with some simple fixes.
Good app - wish bookmarks were more accessible
I like this app mostly because it gives me access to magazines not easy to find in the US. Prices are reasonable compared to competitor app. My only frustration is that when you bookmark a page - you have to be in that magazine to access the bookmarks. I would prefer to just open app and look through my bookmarks for items I saved for later.
The app always crashes when I select my magazine to read. I’ve had the app techs reply to my email about it and they had me delete the app and then reinstall it. That worked for a few days, but you lose all you old issues and have to download them. I am in the military and deploy a lot so once it crashes while I am deployed I am out of luck until I get some WiFi, which could be weeks or months at a time. Then it’s a vicious cycle after that. Please fix this app. Love the concept but the application is terrible.
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $3.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $4.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.