**** PocketMoney GT is the successor to the original PocketMoney, with all new features and enhancements! ****
– Multilingual (15 different languages)
Note: PocketMoney is also available for desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux). Download out trial at www.pocketmoney.com
– All New Dashboard
– Charts and Sync Server Now Included
– Dropbox Backup & Restore
- iCloud Backup & Restore
– Touch ID & Face ID
PocketMoney gives you the most features, at the least cost, in an effective user interface. Find out why AppAdvice.com says: “The app is easy to use that in fact, it is fast-becoming my most-used app on my iPad.”
Need to track your finances on multiple iPhones, iPads, iPods, other OS’s, or desktops? PocketMoney can do that, too. Sync multiple iOS or other OS’s devices together over Wi-Fi or to the PocketMoney desktop app on OS X, Windows, and Linux
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
** Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
** PocketMoney makes this really easy by remembering previous transactions and auto-completing them as you type.
** Analyze your overall financial situation by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney. Charts can help you visualize overspending and target areas to cut back. Furthermore, your data can be exported to desktop applications such as Microsoft Money and Excel.
** If you use Quicken or Microsoft Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn’t support QIF exports/imports.)
– Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
– Accounts include credit cards, checking, PayPal, overdraft, savings and more
– Bitcoin support
– Proven performance and responsiveness
– Repeating transactions with complex logic
– Autocomplete transactions
– Splits and Transfers
– Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
– Photo receipts
– Current, future, cleared balance displays
– Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
– Customized transaction entry preferences
– Custom filters
– PocketMoney Sync Client – sync your finances over Wi-Fi to PocketMoney for Desktops (www.catamount.com for OS X, Windows, & Linux versions).
– PocketMoney Sync Server – Keep your data in sync over Wi-Fi between multiple iOS devices without the need for PocketMoney for Desktops.
– Income and expense budgeting
– Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual budgets
– iBeam to show current location of budget period
– Budget bars for each category
Reports and Charts
– Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
– Charts – Net Worth, Cash Flow and Category/Payee graphs
– Custom reporting and charting periods
– Print transaction register, receipts, and report details to AirPrint compatible printer
– Email, web browser and SyncDocs backup/restore
– Transaction and photo sync between multiple iPhones
– Import – TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
– Export – TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
– PocketMoney’s iReceipt open standard allows other applications or websites to post transactions directly to PocketMoney to eliminate redundant data entry. (iReceipt supported by MPG, CheckPlease, BillMinder, and others)
– Multilingual (15 different languages)
– Password protection
– Transaction search
– Themes, Fonts and colors
– Visually Impaired friendly
– Badge display for overdrawn accounts
Ratings and Reviews
Just Missing One Key Feature
I’ve been using Pocket Money for as long as it has been available on the iPhone. I have tried other apps but always come back to PM namely because of its ability to post future transactions across multiple accounts. Overall I have always been happy with it.
But...one thing that drives me a little nuts is that they have yet to update the sync feature. The “server” functionality was great when it came out but that was years ago. With the advent and integration of iCloud there is no reason that PM should not have the ability to auto sync across multiple devices. Having the manually sync my wife and my phones every time we want our leader to read accurately is extremely annoying. I utilized another app for my small business and it auto syncs via iCloud with ease. I never have to manually go in and sync. When you type in a transaction on one device it syncs via iCloud instantaneously. It mystifies as to why PM sticks with the antiquated manual “server” method.
I am more than willing to pay for this upgrade. I purchased the server functionality back when it first came out. If this is added it is a five start app.
My Must Have App
As others have said “been using this app since [insert ancient historical marker]”, so you know it is an essential financial app. Now under new ownership and ongoing development. Although my existing version works fine I went ahead and bought this version to support development and to ensure I will have a working version of PM should Apple improvements eventually kill it off. That said:
This newer version is the same as the old but with a few new tweaks and a couple of residual bugs introduced with the transfer from old app to new. But developer is working them as noticed in the developer’s active user support forum. So no fears, all should be well soon - at which point I will upgrade my rating and finally get rid of the old PM.
New tweaks I have noticed include a sidescreen (swipe left to right) versus buttons. In the transaction window - uncleared items are slightly larger. Otherwise looks the same as the old PM to me - which is good. Overall works well other than the few residual bugs that are being worked. PM is alive and well.
Go Back to the Original and Start From There
I have and use the Original Pocket Money and it works flawlessly. Never lost data, Manually syncs my devices from master server on one of my devices to any others. Regular calenders (not rolling calenders, which I hate!!!) Why not re enter it in the App Store, it still works great (5 star) as it is.
Your app is buggy! I must continually rotate orientation to get proper display, otherwise the right third of the display is missing. Did I mention I hate rolling calandars as they are NOT a calendar, which defeats the purpose. You would be better off to let us enter the dates manually.
When I email a backup of your file, I find that if you try to open it, it does not link to your app, making the backup file useless.
Please go back to the original app programming. Update it as little as possible just to make it compatible with recent devices, or fix your version.
You have replied that you must UPGRADE to the latest operating system to solve the problem.
If this app is not backwards compatible, it should not be offered to those with older operating systems. Why do you not still offer the original app since it does work fine with older operating systems?
Using the cloud options does allow you to restore a backup, but allowing you to load an emailed backup would be an easier option that would not require saving your file on a cloud service, which is a less secure option.
Developer Response ,
The layout has issues just with old or not updated devices.
Please update to iOS 11 and the layout issues will be solved.
The email backup is not intended to be used with mobile, yet with desktop, however this app has multiple ways to synchronise data you can use instead (iCloud, PocketSynch, Dropbox, Wi-Fi), so please use a different one.
- PocketMoney GmbH
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Giuseppe Tondini
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.