PocketNEM places the Australian National Electricity Market (NEM) in your pocket.
With it you get instant access to the data that an Energy Trader in the NEM requires.
Data is shown as both numeric tables and graphs. Switch between them by rotating the screen to portrait or landscape.
All the key data is available:
* Generator Availability
* Unit Generation
* 30 minute Predispatch
* 5 minute Predispatch (tap on a State in the map)
* Interconnector Flow
* Market Notices
* Receive alerts when price exceeds a set trigger level (requires a valid subscription).
* Configure your own trigger levels (high and low) in the 'Info' tab;
* Choose which region (or any) should trigger the alert;
* Receive periodic notifications if price remains in the trigger state; and
* Optionally receive an alert when price returns to 'normal'.
App Badge Number (requires a valid subscription) - have a number on the app icon to show either:
* Unread notice count (default and same as earlier versions);
* Maximum price today (actual or predispatch);
* Maximum price in predispatch;
* Average price today (actual and predispatch) for a region; or
* Average price in remaining predispatch for a region.
More features and additional data will be added over the next few months. Please use the in-app options to request additional features so we can prioritise development.
After the first time you use the app, you will receive data for an initial 2 day period. Thereafter, an in-app auto-renewing subscription to NEMDATA is required for the app to receive new data. You will be reminded of this with a pop-up message.
NEM DATA SUBSCRIPTION
Access to the data requires an auto-renewing subscription to NEM Data. This can be purchased within the app. Your account will be charged only when you confirm the in-app purchase (requires a valid iTunes account).
We are currently offering 3 month subscriptions for $2.49.
At the end of the subscription period, it may automatically renew and you will be charged for the next period. Your account will be charged for the renewal within 24hours of the renewal date.
You can manage your subscription by going to your account settings within iTunes. This includes the option to disable auto-renewal. If you disable the auto-renewal more than 24h before your subscription expiry, the subscription will not renew, and you will not be charged for an additional subscription. Your access to NEMDATA will still continue to the end of your last purchased subscription.
Once purchased, you will not be able to cancel your subscription for that period.
We may alter the price of the subscriptions at any time. If the price of your subscription period has dropped at the time of auto-renewing, you will be charged at the lower price. If, however, we have raised the price since your previous purchase, the auto-renewal will not go ahead, and you will have the option to re-purchase at the higher rate.
Since we recognise the inconvenience of having your subscription expire unexpectedly, we will grant a grace period which will be forfeit upon purchase of a valid subscription.
A number of bugs fixed (thanks to the many users who have spotted them), plus a couple of UI tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Red Dolphin Systems Pty Ltd
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Red Dolphin Systems Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- NEM Data Access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.